London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

BLF Says Five Pakistani Personnel Killed in Mashkay and Kolwah Attacks

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The Balochistan Liberation Front (BLF) said on Sunday that its fighters killed five Pakistani military personnel and injured several others in a series of attacks in Mashkay and Kolwah earlier this week.

In a statement, BLF spokesperson Major Gwahram Baloch said the assaults took place on 6 and 8 August, targeting military camps and so-called “death squad” operatives in four separate locations.

According to the BLF, the first incident occurred on 6 August, when fighters carried out a sniper attack on a Pakistani army checkpoint in Bundki, Mashkay, killing one soldier. The group said the same military camp was then targeted with heavy weapons.

On 8 August, three further attacks were carried out in Kolwah. The BLF said that at around 5:30 p.m., fighters targeted the main military camp in Geshkor from two directions using heavy weapons, sparking a clash that lasted about 30 minutes. The group alleged that in retaliation, Pakistani forces fired mortars and used heavy arms against civilian areas.

In a second attack the same day, BLF fighters reportedly fired multiple rockets at an army camp in Kolwah Gradi, killing two personnel.

A third clash took place in Madag Kalat, Kolwah, where the BLF said its fighters encountered military forces and “death squad” members who had blocked their route. In what the group described as a “face-to-face battle,” two more personnel were killed. The spokesperson said the fighters withdrew from all engagements without casualties.

The BLF said the operations inflicted “human and material losses” on Pakistani forces and reiterated its pledge to continue targeting the military, its installations, and its allied militias until the “establishment of an independent Balochistan.”

Latest News

BLA Claims it Killed 7 Pakistani Soldiers in Attacks in Mastung, Panjgur and Dera Murad Jamali

The BLA has claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Mastung, Panjgur and Dera Murad Jamali,...

Karachi: Baloch Missing Person Among Three Presented by Forces as ‘Terror Suspects’

Pakistani Rangers and the Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) on Monday claimed to have arrested three alleged facilitators during an operation in Karachi’s...

Nine Men Reported Missing After Alleged Detentions by Pakistani Forces in Kolwah and Noshki

At least nine men have been forcibly disappeared in separate operations carried out by Pakistani forces in the areas of Kolwah and...

Missing Student Found Dead in Surab as BYC Raises Alarm Over Rising ‘Custodial Killings’

A young man previously reported missing has been found dead in Surab, adding to a growing number of bodies recovered across Balochistan...

Noshki Residents Face Food and Travel Difficulties After Curfew Shuts Markets From Evening to Morning

Residents, traders, and transporters in Noshki say ongoing curfew restrictions imposed by the Pakistani forces are creating serious difficulties ahead of Ramadan,...