London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

More Than 31,000 IBOs Conducted in Balochistan in 2026: ISPR

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Pakistani forces and intelligence agencies carried out more than 31,000 intelligence-based operations (IBOs) in Balochistan during the first seven months of 2026, the military’s spokesperson said on Friday, while ruling out negotiations with armed groups.

Addressing a press briefing in Rawalpindi, Director General Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) Lieutenant General Ahmed Sharif Chaudhry said 40,348 IBOs had been conducted across Pakistan so far this year. Of these, 31,080 were carried out in Balochistan, 7,177 in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and 2,091 in other parts of the country.

Chaudhry said the counterterrorism campaign was continuing around the clock, with Pakistani forces and law-enforcement agencies carrying out close to 200 operations each day.

He claimed that 2,084 people described by the military as “confirmed terrorists” had been killed during the same period, equivalent to an average of nearly 10 each day.

The military spokesperson ruled out negotiations or what he described as the appeasement of armed groups, saying they would have to lay down their weapons, submit to the Constitution and the law and face accountability.

“Either they will surrender, or we will eradicate them,” Chaudhry said, adding that military operations would continue until the state considered the threat of terrorism eliminated.

Chaudhry also accused sections of the political and tribal elite of seeking to preserve an exploitative status quo that prevented ordinary people from receiving education and progressing economically.

He described “elitism, sardarism and the desire to maintain the status quo” as fundamental problems facing Balochistan.

He alleged that some influential figures encouraged attacks and instability when their political or economic interests were challenged, saying the state would engage directly with the people of Balochistan rather than those seeking benefits for themselves and their families.

Latest News

Enforced Disappearances Continue in Balochistan as Families Endure Prolonged Distress, Says VBMP Chairman

A protest camp organized by the Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP) against enforced disappearances in Balochistan...

Footage of BLA Operation in Pishin Fuels Debate Over Support for Baloch Movement Among Pashtuns

Footage from an hours-long operation by the Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) in Balochistan’s Pashtun-majority Pishin district, during which fighters destroyed a police...

Workers Building Pakistani Forces Post Detained in Kharan; Five Vehicles Seized in Chagai

Armed fighters seized five commercial vehicles on the Quetta-Taftan highway in Chagai and detained workers building a post for Pakistani forces in...

Mastung: Four Orchard Workers Killed, Three Injured in Reported Drone Strike

Four orchard workers were killed and three others injured in what local and rescue sources described as a drone strike in the...

Two Men Reportedly Forcibly Disappeared, Five Others Recovered

Two young men were reported missing after being taken from their homes in Quetta in July and August, while five people who...