London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Sindh: Jaffar Express Derails After IED Blast; BRG Claims Responsibility

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

A powerful explosion derailed five carriages of the Jaffar Express on Monday near Sultan Kot in Shikarpur district, injuring several passengers, officials said.

According to initial reports, the Peshawar-bound Jaffar Express was struck by an improvised explosive device (IED) planted along the railway track between Shikarpur and Jacobabad. The incident marks the fifth such attack targeting trains in the region within a month.

Railway police confirmed that multiple people sustained injuries in the blast. The injured were taken to nearby hospitals for medical treatment, while rescue teams continued operations at the scene.

Pakistani forces, including Police and Rangers, cordoned off the area and launched an investigation into the nature of the explosion. Early assessments suggest that the railway track suffered substantial damage from the blast.

Meanwhile, the Baloch Republican Guards (BRG), a pro-independence armed group, claimed responsibility for the attack in a media statement. The group’s spokesperson, Dostain Baloch, alleged that the explosion targeted Pakistani Army personnel travelling on the train, claiming that several soldiers were killed or injured.

Authorities have yet to confirm any military casualties.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Quetta, Mastung: Three More ‘Forcibly Disappeared’, One Recovered

Three additional cases of alleged enforced disappearances have been reported from Quetta and Mastung, while another previously missing man has...

Mastung: University of Gwadar Vice Chancellor and Colleagues Recovered

The Vice Chancellor of the University of Gwadar, Professor Abdul Razzaq Sabir, along with three others who were abducted earlier this month near Mastung, have...

Kech: Man Allegedly Disappeared After Detention by Pakistani Forces

A case of alleged enforced disappearance has been reported from the Dasht Bilnagor area of Kech District, where a man is said to...

BLA Claims 25 Attacks Across Balochistan Over One Week

The Baloch Liberation Army (BLA), claimed responsibility for 25 attacks carried out across different parts of Balochistan between 15 and 22 May, targeting Pakistani military forces,...

BLA Identifies Bilal Shahwani as Attacker in Quetta Train Blast

The Baloch Liberation Army said on Sunday that the attacker who carried out a deadly blast targeting a shuttle train in Quetta...