London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Curfew Imposed Across Noshki Until July 31 as House-to-House Searches Reported

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The Balochistan government has imposed a district-wide curfew in Noshki following an attack on a Frontier Corps checkpoint, while local sources said Pakistani forces detained a large number of people during house-to-house searches in Gharibabad.

An official notification issued late on Tuesday night by the Balochistan Home Department said the curfew had been imposed across Noshki district from 8:00pm on July 28 in view of the law and order situation.

It added that the curfew would remain in force until 8:00pm on July 31.

The notification said the decision was taken after the District Intelligence Coordination Committee reported an attack on an FC checkpoint on Noshki’s Western Bypass on July 28, followed by an operation by Pakistani forces.

It described the situation across the district as “highly sensitive and uncertain”.

“There will be a complete ban on the movement of people and leaving their homes without permission from the concerned authorities during the curfew,” the notification stated.

The notification warned that strict action would be taken under the relevant laws against anyone found violating the curfew.

It added that public gatherings, processions and rallies would remain prohibited across Noshki district during the curfew period, while non-essential travel within the district would also not be allowed.

It said attacks targeting law enforcement personnel, sensitive government installations and traffic along the N-40 highway had increased, posing risks to travellers, government property and commercial activity.

Intelligence assessments also indicated the possibility of further attacks during August, the notification added.

The restrictions came amid reports of large-scale house-to-house searches and detentions in Noshki’s Gharibabad area and its surroundings.

Local sources said Pakistani forces entered Gharibabad and nearby areas around the time of Asr prayers on Tuesday, detaining several residents, including elderly men and young people.

People arriving at a mosque for congregational prayers were also detained, while the mosque’s imam was released, the sources added.

Those taken from homes and other locations were gathered near the Gharibabad cemetery and later transported in trucks and buses to an undisclosed location, local sources said.

The number and identities of those detained remain unclear. Pakistani authorities had not issued a statement on their whereabouts or legal status at the time of publication.

Latest News

Eight People Reportedly Disappeared in Balochistan and Karachi; Four Recovered in Quetta

Eight people have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from Chagai, Quetta and Karachi, while four people who were...

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Nehing River, Tump,...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...

India Claims Arrest of More Than 200 Members of Alleged ISI-Backed Network Across 14 States

India's Home Minister Amit Shah has claimed that security forces arrested more than 200 members of an alleged Pakistan-backed militant network and...

BLA Claims 26 Pakistani Personnel Killed in 22 Attacks, Accuses Army of Civilian and Detainee Deaths in Surab and Panjgur

The Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) has claimed responsibility for 22 attacks across Balochistan over an eight-day period, saying 26 Pakistani military and...