London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Washuk: Body of Man Found After Alleged Enforced Disappearance

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The bullet-riddled body of a man who had reportedly been subjected to enforced disappearance about 25 days ago was recovered in Balochistan’s Washuk district, local sources said.

According to reports, the deceased was identified as 38-year-old Muhammad Azum, son of Abdul Rehman, a shopkeeper and trader from Qadirabad in the Basima Patak area. He was reportedly detained allegedly by Pakistani forces on 11 September 2025 while at his shop and taken to an undisclosed location.

Eyewitnesses claimed that Azum was picked up by personnel travelling in military vehicles. His whereabouts remained unknown until 6 October, when his body was discovered in the Gowargi Naag area of Washuk, bearing multiple gunshot wounds.

Residents described the killing as part of the continuing pattern of enforced disappearances and extrajudicial killings in Balochistan.

For the past two decades, enforced disappearances have remained a grave human rights issue in the region. Local and international organisations have repeatedly reported hundreds of cases, with many families still waiting for the return of their missing loved ones. Several incidents of bodies being recovered weeks or months after abductions have been documented across various districts of Balochistan.

Latest News

Quetta, Mastung: Three More ‘Forcibly Disappeared’, One Recovered

Three additional cases of alleged enforced disappearances have been reported from Quetta and Mastung, while another previously missing man has...

Mastung: University of Gwadar Vice Chancellor and Colleagues Recovered

The Vice Chancellor of the University of Gwadar, Professor Abdul Razzaq Sabir, along with three others who were abducted earlier this month near Mastung, have...

Kech: Man Allegedly Disappeared After Detention by Pakistani Forces

A case of alleged enforced disappearance has been reported from the Dasht Bilnagor area of Kech District, where a man is said to...

BLA Claims 25 Attacks Across Balochistan Over One Week

The Baloch Liberation Army (BLA), claimed responsibility for 25 attacks carried out across different parts of Balochistan between 15 and 22 May, targeting Pakistani military forces,...

BLA Identifies Bilal Shahwani as Attacker in Quetta Train Blast

The Baloch Liberation Army said on Sunday that the attacker who carried out a deadly blast targeting a shuttle train in Quetta...