London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

UBA, BRG Claim Attacks in Kachhi as Clashes Continue

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Two Baloch “pro-independence” armed groups, the United Baloch Army (UBA) and Baloch Republican Guards (BRG), claimed responsibility for separate attacks in Balochistan’s Kachhi district on Wednesday, as local sources said intermittent clashes between Pakistani forces and armed fighters were continuing in the area.

Local sources earlier said a vehicle belonging to Pakistani forces was targeted in an explosion in the Sanni area of Kachhi, while armed clashes were reported in nearby areas.

In a statement, UBA spokesperson Mazar Baloch said the group targeted a vehicle in a seven-vehicle convoy of Pakistani forces with a remote-controlled bomb at around 8:30am in the Chighardi area between Dhadar and Sanni.

The convoy was travelling towards a military checkpoint when the attack took place, the spokesperson said.

He claimed eight personnel were killed at the scene and two others seriously injured, adding that UBA fighters later engaged forces accompanying the convoy in a brief clash and withdrew from the area.

“Our organisation, the UBA, claims responsibility for the attack,” Mazar Baloch said, adding that such attacks would continue until the establishment of an “independent Balochistan.”

Meanwhile, the BRG said its fighters had been attacking two separate convoys of Pakistani forces since 7:00am on Wednesday and that clashes were still continuing when the statement was issued.

The group said a detailed statement regarding the clashes would be released later.

In another statement, BRG spokesperson Dostain Baloch said the group targeted a government irrigation office in the Dhadar area of Kachhi by planting explosives at the site.

He claimed government personnel present at the office suffered casualties and material losses, while the building was “severely damaged” in the explosion.

The spokesperson said the BRG claimed responsibility for the attack, adding that such operations would continue until the “complete independence of Balochistan”.

The casualty figures claimed by the groups could not be independently verified, while Pakistani authorities had not issued any statement regarding the attacks or clashes at the time of reporting.

Latest News

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...

India Claims Arrest of More Than 200 Members of Alleged ISI-Backed Network Across 14 States

India's Home Minister Amit Shah has claimed that security forces arrested more than 200 members of an alleged Pakistan-backed militant network and...

BLA Claims 26 Pakistani Personnel Killed in 22 Attacks, Accuses Army of Civilian and Detainee Deaths in Surab and Panjgur

The Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) has claimed responsibility for 22 attacks across Balochistan over an eight-day period, saying 26 Pakistani military and...

Quetta: Two Previously Missing Men Reappear as VBMP Protest Camp Marks 6,330th Day

Two men who were allegedly forcibly disappeared from Quetta earlier this year have surfaced and been transferred to Huda Jail, while a...