London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Turbat Suicide Attack: Officials Confirm 11 Dead, Dozens Injured

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

At least 11 paramilitary Frontier Corps (FC) soldiers were killed and dozens injured in a suicide attack on a bus in Balochistan’s Turbat on Saturday. A security official said the blast took place in a suburban area, targeting a convoy traveling from Karachi to Kech.

Norway-based Baloch journalist Kiyya Baloch quoted a Kech security official who said the convoy consisted of seven buses and six escort vehicles. The official said that 53 people were on the targeted bus, mostly FC personnel, and that two FC vehicles were also damaged.

The official confirmed 11 fatalities and 48 serious injuries, adding that all passengers on the bus were affected. A senior provincial administration official, speaking anonymously to Arab News, initially said five soldiers had died, with nearly 40 others, including civilians, injured.

The Baloch Liberation Army (BLA), an armed “pro-independence” group, claimed responsibility for the attack. Jeeyand Baloch, the group’s spokesperson, said the Majeed Brigade, its “Fidayee” (self-sacrificing) unit, carried out the attack, causing significant casualties among what he called the “occupying Pakistani army.” He stated that a detailed statement would be released soon.

Security forces and police arrived on the scene shortly after, cordoned off the area, and began an investigation. Quetta Senior Superintendent of Police (SSP) Zohaib Mohsin and his family were reportedly caught in the blast and taken to a hospital for treatment.

Balochistan government spokesperson Shahid Rind said SSP Mohsin was slightly injured, while four family members also sustained injuries. Rind added that those wounded were transferred to various hospitals and that the bodies would be sent to their home districts once formalities were completed.

Pakistani Prime Minister Shehbaz Sharif strongly condemned the attack, offered prayers for the victims, and promised that the government would continue efforts to eliminate terrorism. Balochistan Chief Minister Mir Sarfraz Bugti expressed deep grief and called those responsible “inhumane,” extending condolences to affected families.

The BLA is considered one of the most active “pro-independence” armed groups in Balochistan, frequently carrying out high-profile attacks. In its annual report, “Dhak – 2024,” the group claimed it conducted over 300 operations last year, allegedly killing hundreds of Pakistani soldiers.

The Majeed Brigade, known as the BLA’s most lethal unit, specialises in high-profile suicide attacks. According to the report, it carried out six major operations in 2024, claiming significant casualties among Pakistani forces.

Saturday’s attack underscores the continued operational capabilities of the BLA, raising concerns about security in the region. The incident also highlights potential risks to foreign investments, particularly those linked to the China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC).

Officials cautioned that the death toll could rise due to the severity of injuries. Further information is expected once the BLA releases its full statement and authorities complete their investigation.

Latest News

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...

Families Allegedly Pressured to Publicly Disassociate From Relatives Linked to Armed Groups

Allegations of increased state pressure on families of individuals accused of links with armed organizations have intensified in Balochistan, with human rights...

Four Killed in Alleged CTD Encounter in Karachi as Families Claim Victims Were Previously Missing

Four young men were killed during what authorities described as a police encounter in Karachi’s Shah Latif Town area on Tuesday night,...

Mother of Forcibly Disappeared Man Dies After 14-year Wait as Quetta Protest Camp Completes 6,081st Day

An elderly woman who spent more than a decade protesting for the recovery of her forcibly disappeared son has died while still...