London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Iran Activates Air Defences as Trump Faces Congressional Deadline

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Iran activated its air defence systems over Tehran late Thursday to counter small aircraft and reconnaissance drones, while the White House signalled that it would not be bound by a congressional deadline requiring authorization for the war with Iran.

Iranian news agencies Tasnim and Fars reported that air defence systems were heard in parts of the capital and were activated for around 20 minutes to counter “small aircraft and reconnaissance drones”.

The reports said the situation later returned to “normal”.

The incident came as US President Donald Trump’s administration faced a War Powers Resolution deadline to either end hostilities with Iran or seek approval from Congress for continued military action. 

A senior US official said hostilities that began on February 28 had been “terminated” after a ceasefire announced on April 7, arguing that the administration was no longer required to seek congressional authorization. 

The administration’s position has created tension with Democratic lawmakers and legal experts, who argue that the War Powers Resolution does not allow the 60-day deadline to be paused by a ceasefire.

The law requires congressional approval for military operations after 60 days, unless US forces are withdrawn. 

Meanwhile, Iran’s Supreme Leader Ayatollah Mojtaba Khamenei, in a written statement, declared what he called a “humiliating defeat” for the United States and rejected Trump’s warning of a naval blockade.

He said Iran was in a stronger position in the crisis and praised Tehran’s control over the Arabian Gulf and the Strait of Hormuz.

Khamenei, who has not appeared publicly since the death of his father Ali Khamenei, warned that those who intervene in the region would end up “at the bottom of the sea”.

Latest News

The Killing of Ghamkhwar Hayat and the Shrinking Space for Thought in Balochistan — TBP Report

By Yaran Diyar In the Brahui language, “Ghamkhwar” means “one who consumes sorrow” or...

SRA Urges Sindhi Population to Avoid State-Linked Projects in Balochistan Amid Ongoing “War”

The Sindhudesh Revolutionary Army (SRA) has issued a statement describing the situation in Balochistan as a “state of war” and urging Sindhi...

Elderly Man Killed in Reported Firing Incident by Pakistani Forces in Kech

An elderly man was killed in a firing incident reportedly involving Pakistani military forces in the Drachkoh area of Dasht, Kech district,...

BLF Claims Eight Separate Attacks Across Balochistan, Says 15 Pakistani Security Personnel Killed

The Balochistan Liberation Front (BLF) has claimed responsibility for a series of coordinated attacks carried out across several regions of Balochistan, including...

Four Reportedly Forcibly Disappeared in Chagai, Gwadar, Dera Bugti and Quetta; Body of Missing Man Found in Panjgur

Reports of enforced disappearances continued to emerge from multiple regions of Balochistan, as four young men were allegedly detained by Pakistani forces...