London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Sindh police chief calls for ‘extraordinary security’ for Chinese nationals

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The police chief in Pakistan’s Sindh province reportedly directed the officials on Sunday to take special security measures to ensure the protection of Chinese nationals working on different projects throughout the country. The announcement came a few weeks after a deadly attack in Karachi that killed four, including three Chinese nationals.

China has invested billions of dollars in various development projects in Balochistan and other areas of Pakistan as a part of its China-Pakistan Economic Corridor. Thousands of Chinese workers, engineers and officials are employed in these projects. Baloch “pro-independence”, critical of Chinese involvement in Balochistan, have carried out attacks targeting Chinese civilians in Balochistan and Karachi. The recent attack in Karachi University was carried out by Baloch Liberation Army, a Baloch armed group seeking independence from Pakistan.

Since the attack in April, security arrangements have been beefed up for the Chinese civilians travelling through the country. The Sindh police chief has now demanded “extraordinary security” for all the Chinese nationals working in Pakistan. “The Sindh inspector general police (IGP) has issued instructions to prepare a list of all CPEC and private projects in the province involving Chinese nationals and citizens,” said a statement issued by the central police office in Karachi, “and ensure extraordinary security measures as part of a contingency plan.”

The statement came after IGP Ghulam Nabi Memon chaired a meeting attended by top Sindh police officials to review security measures in place to protect the Chinese workers.

In a media statement soon after the attack, the Baloch Liberation Army warned China that if it did not back off from Balochistan, it would have to pay a heavy price. BLA said that it has hundreds of well-trained and highly equipped male and female fighters who would gladly give their lives for the Baloch cause.

Latest News

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...

Families Allegedly Pressured to Publicly Disassociate From Relatives Linked to Armed Groups

Allegations of increased state pressure on families of individuals accused of links with armed organizations have intensified in Balochistan, with human rights...

Four Killed in Alleged CTD Encounter in Karachi as Families Claim Victims Were Previously Missing

Four young men were killed during what authorities described as a police encounter in Karachi’s Shah Latif Town area on Tuesday night,...

Mother of Forcibly Disappeared Man Dies After 14-year Wait as Quetta Protest Camp Completes 6,081st Day

An elderly woman who spent more than a decade protesting for the recovery of her forcibly disappeared son has died while still...