London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

BYC Condemns Killing of 14-Year-Old Student in Panjgur

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has condemned the killing of 14-year-old student Shehzad, whose body was recovered in Panjgur more than a year after his family said he was forcibly disappeared.

In a statement, the BYC said Shehzad, son of Nazeer and a resident of Parom in Panjgur, was forcibly disappeared from Kaeen on May 31, 2025.

His bullet-riddled body was recovered from the Gramkan Road area of Panjgur earlier this month. His family had previously alleged that Pakistani forces and state-backed armed men, locally referred to as “death squads”, were involved in the raid in which he was taken away.

Related: Teenager’s Body Found in Panjgur More Than a Year After Alleged Enforced Disappearance

The BYC said Shehzad’s family had waited for more than a year for his safe return, but later received news of his killing.

The organisation alleged that Shehzad was killed by what it described as “death squads” operating with impunity and backed by the Pakistani army.

It said Shehzad was a child whose place should have been in a classroom, not among those subjected to abuse.

“No parent should have to bury a child after months of unanswered questions,” the statement said.

The BYC also accused the Pakistani state, its agencies and what it called “state-backed death squads” of targeting women, children and members of the wider community.

It criticised what it called the silence of the international community and human rights organisations, saying continued silence over human rights violations in Balochistan could worsen the situation.

The BYC called on international organisations to monitor the human rights situation in Balochistan and support efforts to establish facts, ensure accountability and protect civilians.

Latest News

BLA Claims 26 Pakistani Personnel Killed in 22 Attacks, Accuses Army of Civilian and Detainee Deaths in Surab and Panjgur

The Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) has claimed responsibility for 22 attacks across Balochistan over an eight-day period,...

Quetta: Two Previously Missing Men Reappear as VBMP Protest Camp Marks 6,330th Day

Two men who were allegedly forcibly disappeared from Quetta earlier this year have surfaced and been transferred to Huda Jail, while a...

Karachi: 10 People, Including Brother of Former BSAC Chairman, Reportedly Forcibly Disappeared

Ten people, including Khalid Baloch, brother of former Baloch Students Action Committee (BSAC) chairman Shabbir Baloch, have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from...

Road Closures by Pakistani Forces in Panjgur Market Disrupt Business Activity, Traders Say

Traders, workers and residents in Panjgur have reported difficulties following the closure of several roads in the town's main market area, which...

Military Operations Reported in Mastung, Khuzdar and Kech

Reports of military operations have emerged from several areas of Balochistan, including Mastung, Khuzdar and Kech, involving aerial and ground activity.