London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Former Afghan Intelligence Chief Alleges ISI-Linked Group Behind Islamabad Attack

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Rahmatullah Nabil, former head of Afghanistan’s National Directorate of Security (NDS), has alleged that a suicide bombing at a Shia mosque in Islamabad was carried out by Harkat-ul-Mujahideen, a group he claims has links to Pakistan’s Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI).

In statements shared publicly, Nabil said the attack was the result of what he described as “hidden hands” within Pakistan’s security apparatus, suggesting it stemmed from internal networks and longstanding relationships. He alleged that Harkat-ul-Mujahideen, led by Maulana Fazlur Rehman Khalil, has maintained close ties with intelligence circles over an extended period.

Nabil further claimed that publicly available photographs and information show Khalil in close contact with Abdullah Gul, the son of a former head of Pakistan’s intelligence agency. He said Khalil has been active in militant networks since the 1980s and has had past associations with al-Qaeda and Osama bin Laden. According to Nabil, Khalil was also among the signatories to the 1998 declaration calling for war against the United States.

Despite this background, Nabil alleged that Khalil has continued to operate freely within Pakistan for many years.

Linking the attack to broader political and regional dynamics, Nabil suggested it may be connected to the recent critical stance adopted by some senior Shia clerics in Pakistan, as well as to regional military decisions, including reports of Pakistani troop deployments related to Gaza.

Earlier on Friday, a suicide bomber targeted a Shia mosque in Islamabad, killing more than 30 people and injuring over 200, according to initial reports. Pakistani authorities have not yet commented on Nabil’s allegations.

Officials say investigations into the incident are ongoing.

Latest News

BLA Announces Permanent Policy Opposing Kidnapping for Ransom

The Baloch Liberation Army has announced what it described as a “clear and permanent organizational policy” against...

Armed Fighters Block N-25 Highway in Khuzdar, Detain FC Personnel

Baloch fighters blocked sections of the N-25 highway in Khuzdar district, carried out snap checking, detained a Frontier Corps personnel and attacked a...

BLA Says ASF Deputy Director Wasim Ahmed in Its Custody

The Baloch Liberation Army on Friday said Deputy Director and Commanding Officer of the Airport Security Force, Wasim Ahmed, was in its...

Deputy Director of Pakistan’s Airport Security Force Detained by Armed Men in Kalat

A senior officer of the Airport Security Force has reportedly gone missing in Kalat district of Balochistan. According to...

Balochistan: Seven More Enforced Disappearance Cases Reported From Multiple Districts

Reports of seven additional alleged enforced disappearance cases have emerged from several districts of Balochistan, involving a minor boy, a singer, labourers, a...