London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Security Withdrawn from Former Politicians to Bolster Police Deployment in Balochistan

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Authorities in Balochistan have withdrawn additional security personnel assigned to former chief ministers, ministers and members of parliament in an effort to strengthen police deployment amid ongoing security concerns.

According to a statement issued by the Balochistan Police, the decision was taken to ensure adequate manpower for maintaining law and order across the region. The move involves the recall of gunmen and, in some cases, official vehicles that had been allocated to current and former political figures beyond standard security requirements.

The police statement said that security details were reduced as follows: 10 personnel from former chief minister Mir Ali Hassan Zehri; one from Senator Samina Mumtaz Zehri; 13 personnel and one vehicle from former interior minister Mir Ziaullah Langove; and 12 gunmen from Member of the Provincial Assembly (MPA) Muhammad Sadiq Sanjrani.

In addition, 34 gunmen were withdrawn from MPA Jangez Marri; three Balochistan Constabulary personnel from former caretaker chief minister Ali Mardan Domki; and five police officers from former provincial minister Syed Ehsan Shah.

The statement directed that compliance reports on the return of security personnel be submitted by 6 February.

Officials said the measure is part of broader efforts to reallocate limited police resources to priority areas in response to the prevailing security situation.

SourceTBP

Latest News

BLA Announces Permanent Policy Opposing Kidnapping for Ransom

The Baloch Liberation Army has announced what it described as a “clear and permanent organizational policy” against...

Armed Fighters Block N-25 Highway in Khuzdar, Detain FC Personnel

Baloch fighters blocked sections of the N-25 highway in Khuzdar district, carried out snap checking, detained a Frontier Corps personnel and attacked a...

BLA Says ASF Deputy Director Wasim Ahmed in Its Custody

The Baloch Liberation Army on Friday said Deputy Director and Commanding Officer of the Airport Security Force, Wasim Ahmed, was in its...

Deputy Director of Pakistan’s Airport Security Force Detained by Armed Men in Kalat

A senior officer of the Airport Security Force has reportedly gone missing in Kalat district of Balochistan. According to...

Balochistan: Seven More Enforced Disappearance Cases Reported From Multiple Districts

Reports of seven additional alleged enforced disappearance cases have emerged from several districts of Balochistan, involving a minor boy, a singer, labourers, a...