London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Balochistan: Woman and Brother Detained, Young Man ‘Forcibly Disappeared,’ Two Missing Men Released

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

In Balochistan’s Turbat, Pakistani forces reportedly detained a woman and her brother during a raid late Wednesday night. Local sources identified the woman as Lal Bibi, a final-year BS Nursing student, and her brother as Nisar, son of Pullain.

According to local journalists and human rights groups, Lal Bibi was briefly questioned and released the next day, though her mobile phone was confiscated. Nisar, however, remains in custody.

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC), a prominent Baloch advocacy group, shared details of the incident on X, stating that security forces raided the home again after Lal Bibi’s release and confiscated her sister’s phone as well.

The BYC also claimed that authorities pressured Lal Bibi to report to a local military camp. “The LEAs [law enforcement agencies] operate in Balochistan with full impunity,” the BYC said in a statement. “Enforced disappearances of Baloch youth is indiscriminate and constitutes the daily routine in Balochistan. Men, women, children and elderly all face and fear the same fate everyday; the fear of being disappeared and never to be seen again.”

In a separate incident in Kech district, local sources reported that Pakistani forces detained a young man, Sher Jan, in the Buleda area on November 5. His family said he was taken from his home and has since been held in an undisclosed location. They have appealed for his immediate release.

Meanwhile, in the coastal city of Gwadar, two men detained on September 27, identified as Mehraj Noor and Ayub Baloch, were reportedly released and have returned home.

However, two other men, Ejaz and Doda Khalid, who were detained at the same time, remain missing. Their families report having no information on their whereabouts and have called for their immediate release.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Family Protests in Karachi After Missing Student Allegedly Killed in Fake Encounter

Families of Baloch missing persons staged a protest outside the Karachi Press Club against what they described...

CTD Claims Six Killed in Barkhan Operation as Families Identify Some as Previously Missing Persons

The Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) has claimed that six armed individuals were killed during an intelligence-based operation in Barkhan, while all security...

BLA Media Wing Releases Details Five More Members Killed in Second Phase of ‘Operation Herof’

The media wing of the Baloch “pro-independence” group Baloch Liberation Army (BLA), known as Hakkal, has released photographs and biographical details of...

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement restrictions across the city, according...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...