London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Medina-style justice of Pakistan is a hoax: Dr. Tara Chand Baloch.

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

𝗪𝗔𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗧𝗢𝗡, 𝗗𝗖: The Baloch American Congress (BAC) said the Pakistan government’s claim of ensuring “Medina-style justice” is a hoax as families of victims of enforced disappearance are crying for justice on the streets of Islamabad and Karachi.

“Prime Minister Imran Khan had pledged return of justice like it was in the glory days of the caliphate in Medina centuries ago, but the plight of the families of victims of enforced disappearances for more than a decade tells the true story of justice in Pakistan,” Dr. Tara Chand, president of BAC said in a statement.

“Family members of Dr. Deen Mohammad Baloch, Shabbir Baloch, Hassan and Hizbullah Qambrani, Jahanzeb Baloch, Naseem Baloch, Saeed Baloch, Rashid Hussain and scores of others have for years pleaded for justice. The victims were abducted by Pakistan secret services, in many cases in full view of the public but their fate remains unknown,” he said, asking, “Is this Medina-style justice?”

Dr Tara Chand, who is a former government minister from Balochistan and now lives in exile in the US, said all avenues for seeking justice have been closed as a so-called government inquiry commission on missing persons told the victim families on February 8 not to waste its time.

He pointed out the victim families have now set up a protest camp outside Islamabad Press Club, in the country’s capital, while another camp of victim families outside the Karachi and Quetta Press Clubs has been in existence for more than 12 years now.

“The victim families, including women and children, had also gone on an epic long march of more than 1,200 miles from Quetta to Karachi to Islamabad but to no avail.” He urged the US and other Western governments to put pressure on Pakistan and help end the suffering of the families of victims of enforced disappearances in Balochistan and elsewhere in Pakistan.

Latest News

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...

Families Allegedly Pressured to Publicly Disassociate From Relatives Linked to Armed Groups

Allegations of increased state pressure on families of individuals accused of links with armed organizations have intensified in Balochistan, with human rights...

Four Killed in Alleged CTD Encounter in Karachi as Families Claim Victims Were Previously Missing

Four young men were killed during what authorities described as a police encounter in Karachi’s Shah Latif Town area on Tuesday night,...

Mother of Forcibly Disappeared Man Dies After 14-year Wait as Quetta Protest Camp Completes 6,081st Day

An elderly woman who spent more than a decade protesting for the recovery of her forcibly disappeared son has died while still...