London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Khuzdar: Deputy Superintendent of Police involved in robbery, dismissed from job

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP) of Balochistan’s district Khuzdar, has been sacked  from his job for being involved in a robbery case. The dismissed DSP Sardar Muhammad was found involved in a robbery in Quetta city, 4 years back.

Police department officially confirmed the news in a press release on Friday. “The DSP is terminated after an internal police inquiry”, the statement read. 

According to the inspector general (IG) police, that strict actions would be taken against corrupt elements within the department. The department has started an internal-accountability against such officers, the statement added.

The accused officer was performing as DSP in the police telecommunication section Khuzdar district of Balochistan.

The statement further mentions that the police chief had formed an inquiry committee against the dismissed officer after the robbery incident in Quetta’s Jinnah town area. The inquiry found undeniable evidence of the accused DSP Sardar Muhammad’s involvement in the case, the statement read.

Latest News

Five Bodies Recovered in Hub, Khuzdar, Surab and Kharan

The bodies of five individuals have been recovered from different areas of Balochistan, according to local authorities...

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons Says Social Media Accounts Have Been Suspended

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), an organisation that campaigns against enforced disappearances in Balochistan, has reported the suspension of several of...

Eight People Reportedly Disappeared in Balochistan and Karachi; Four Recovered in Quetta

Eight people have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from Chagai, Quetta and Karachi, while four people who were previously subjected to alleged enforced...

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Nehing River, Tump,...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...