London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

BLA Releases Details of Five Majeed Brigade Members Involved in Khuzdar Attack

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) has released details of five members of its Majeed Brigade whom it says participated in the attack on the residence and compound of Shafiq Mengal in Khuzdar on 8 July.

In a statement issued on Sunday, BLA spokesperson Jeeyand Baloch described the operation as the first phase of what the group calls “Operation Marg-e-Ghaddaran” and claimed it demonstrated the organisation’s operational and intelligence capabilities.

The group said five of the attackers were able to withdraw safely from the operation, while five others were killed during different stages of the assault.

According to the BLA, the attack began with an explosives-laden vehicle being driven into the outer perimeter of the compound by Beebarg Bangulzai alias Phullia Osama, a 22-year-old from Mastung district. The group claimed the explosion breached the compound’s external defences and caused casualties among personnel stationed there.

The BLA said a second attacker, identified as Zia ur Rehman alias Imran, 19, from Khadkucha, then entered the compound and detonated an explosive vest inside the facility, which the group claimed disabled internal security positions.

The organisation also identified Muhammad Ramzan Zehri alias Shaban, 25, from the Yakbozi area of Zehri, as another participant in the operation. The BLA said he was involved in fighting around the main entrance of the compound and was killed during the assault.

According to the statement, two further attackers, Shahzaib Baloch alias Sagaar and Shahzain Baloch alias Chedag, entered the residential section of the compound and remained engaged in fighting for several hours.

The BLA claimed the two men continued fighting until their ammunition was nearly exhausted and subsequently took their own lives rather than surrender.

The group further alleged that Shafiq Mengal escaped through a secret route during the attack.

The assault on Mengal’s compound took place on 8 July and involved a vehicle-borne explosion followed by a prolonged armed attack. The BLA previously claimed responsibility for the operation through its Majeed Brigade unit.

Pakistani authorities have not publicly commented on many of the specific claims made in the latest BLA statement.

Latest News

Quetta: Two Young Men Allegedly Forcibly Disappeared by Pakistani Forces

Two young men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Wali Jett,...

UBA, BRG Claim Responsibility for Attacks on Bridges and Power Infrastructure

The "pro-independence" Baloch armed groups, United Baloch Army (UBA) and Baloch Republican Guards (BRG) have separately claimed responsibility for a series of...

Khuzdar Lockdown to Continue Until Further Notice, Police Warn Residents

Khuzdar police administration has denied reports circulating on social media that the lockdown in the city has been lifted, stating that restrictions...

Kharan Military Operation: Civilian Reportedly Killed in Drone Strike

Pakistan Military has reportedly launched a large-scale military operation, involving ground and aerial forces, in Kharan district of Balochistan in the early...

Inside the Surab Bombing: A Village in Ruins, a Military Account in Dispute — TBP Report

By Fareed Baloch By around seven in the morning, some residents of Goandhan had already taken tea. In other...