London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

BLA Announces Permanent Policy Opposing Kidnapping for Ransom

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The Baloch Liberation Army has announced what it described as a “clear and permanent organizational policy” against kidnapping for ransom, saying it would “never be involved” in such activities.

In a media statement, BLA spokesperson Jeeyand Baloch said the policy was being issued to formally inform the Baloch people, all relevant circles and the wider world of the group’s position on the issue, so that the Baloch nation understood its “organizational and ideological position” and where it stood in “protecting its people”.

The BLA said its struggle for what it called Baloch national freedom and sovereignty was being carried out under a “comprehensive military code of conduct and political objective”, adding that kidnapping for ransom was an “unethical and anti-social” practice that could not be treated as a source of financial resources.

“The BLA does not, under any circumstances, consider unethical and anti-social practices such as kidnapping for ransom to be legitimate means of generating financial resources. It is the organization’s firm and unwavering policy that the BLA will never be involved in kidnapping for ransom,” the statement said.

The group said its military operations were directed solely against the Pakistani state’s military and what it described as “exploitative institutions”, not against innocent civilians, traders or local individuals.

The statement said reports had been received from various regions that certain “criminal elements” were abducting innocent people and demanding ransom while using the BLA’s name as cover.

It said the BLA considered it necessary to clarify that such elements had “no connection whatsoever” with the organization’s structure, networks or fighters.

The group instructed the Baloch people not to pay any ransom demanded in the organization’s name “under any circumstances”.

“If any individual or group demands a ransom in the name of the BLA, a complaint should be filed immediately through the organization’s trusted and official channels,” the statement said.

The statement added the complainant’s identity would be kept “completely confidential”, adding that the BLA would take strict action against such elements.

“The BLA will not only oppose ransom kidnapping ideologically, but will also actively confront those involved in such activities in practice,” the statement said.

Latest News

BLA Announces Permanent Policy Opposing Kidnapping for Ransom

The Baloch Liberation Army has announced what it described as a “clear and permanent organizational policy” against...

Armed Fighters Block N-25 Highway in Khuzdar, Detain FC Personnel

Baloch fighters blocked sections of the N-25 highway in Khuzdar district, carried out snap checking, detained a Frontier Corps personnel and attacked a...

BLA Says ASF Deputy Director Wasim Ahmed in Its Custody

The Baloch Liberation Army on Friday said Deputy Director and Commanding Officer of the Airport Security Force, Wasim Ahmed, was in its...

Deputy Director of Pakistan’s Airport Security Force Detained by Armed Men in Kalat

A senior officer of the Airport Security Force has reportedly gone missing in Kalat district of Balochistan. According to...

Balochistan: Seven More Enforced Disappearance Cases Reported From Multiple Districts

Reports of seven additional alleged enforced disappearance cases have emerged from several districts of Balochistan, involving a minor boy, a singer, labourers, a...