London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Military Operations Sweep Balochistan: ‘They Looted Homes, Beat Women, Disappeared Men’

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

A wave of military operations by Pakistani security forces has triggered unrest across several districts of Balochistan, with reports of raids, physical abuse, and enforced disappearances emerging from Panjgur, Sibi and Dera Bugti.

Panjgur: Operation Continues, Residents Allege Looting and Violence

In Panjgur district, a military operation in the Paroom area entered its second day on Thursday. Local sources said Pakistani forces conducted house-to-house searches, allegedly looting valuables and subjecting women and children to violence.

Several men were reportedly detained. So far, at least eight have been identified, including Saifullah, son of Dilmurad; Abdul Rahim, son of Munir; Sameer, son of Ibrahim; and Nizam, son of Haji Essa. Sameer, a resident of Turbat, was visiting relatives in Paroom when he was picked up.

In response to the operation, residents staged a protest march on Thursday that ended in a sit-in outside the Frontier Corps (FC) camp. A large number of women and children joined the demonstration, demanding the release of those detained.

Sibi: Ten ‘Forcibly Disappeared’ in Ongoing Operation

Meanwhile, in Sibi district, a large-scale operation involving both ground troops and aerial surveillance was underway in the Lehri region.

According to reports, at least ten individuals were forcibly taken during house raids and transferred to undisclosed locations. Their identities had not been confirmed at the time of filing this report, and mobile networks in the area remained suspended as of Thursday evening.

Dera Bugti: Levies Official ‘Forcibly Disappeared

In Dera Bugti district, a Levies officer was reportedly abducted by Frontier Corps personnel in the Gopat area of Sui tehsil. The officer, identified as Nawaz Ali, son of Sattar Bugti, was taken while returning home from duty.

Nawaz Ali, son of Sattar Bugti

Local sources said this is not the first time that members of the local administration have been targeted in similar incidents.

‘Kill and Dump’ Tactics Resurface

These latest operations come amid rising concerns that the “kill and dump” policy — involving the disappearance and extrajudicial killing of civilians — is resurfacing in Balochistan.

In the past two days, at least three bodies of forcibly disappeared individuals have been recovered from different districts.

On Wednesday, the mutilated body of Sher Khan Nazar, a student and part-time labourer, was found behind the University of Turbat. He had reportedly been forcibly disappeared from Turbat’s Jusak area on 15 April. Local sources said his body bore signs of severe torture.

Also on Wednesday, the body of a minor boy was recovered in Pasni, Gwadar district. The victim, identified as Nizam, son of Mehmood, had allegedly been detained by intelligence personnel on 12 April. After four days in custody, his body was found dumped with visible torture marks.

Another body discovered in the Naal area of Khuzdar was identified as Farooq Ahmed, the son of BNP leader Noor Ahmed Mengal. Farooq had reportedly been forcibly disappeared on 14 April. His father had been participating in a sit-in protest near Lakpass demanding the release of detained BYC leaders and activists.

Latest News

BLA Claims Pishin Attack After Police Station Blown Up, Government Offices Torched

Armed fighters blew up a police station, set fire to government offices and briefly detained police officers...

Five Bodies Brought to Panjgur Hospital, Two Identified

Five bodies were brought to the District Teaching Hospital in Panjgur late on 19 August, hospital sources said, with two of the...

Highway Blockades Continue Across Balochistan; Bridge Destroyed, Vehicles Seized and Forces Attacked

Armed fighters reportedly set up blockades, seized commercial vehicles and disrupted traffic on major highways in Kalat, Mastung, Kharan, Chagai and Washuk...

Two Women and Two Children Reportedly Forcibly Disappeared in Quetta

Two women and two young children from the same family were detained during a raid in Quetta and have remained missing since,...

State Writ Has Effectively Ended Outside Quetta, Analyst Says

Public policy and development expert Rafiullah Kakar has said the government’s writ has “effectively ended” outside Quetta, while growing insecurity on major...