London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Quetta: Lawyer Representing BYC Says Armed Men Raided His Home, Held Family Hostage

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Advocate Israr Baloch, a human rights lawyer representing members of the Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC), has alleged that masked armed men forcibly entered his home in Quetta and held his family hostage on Thursday.

In a statement, Advocate Baloch said the incident occurred around noon when several unidentified men broke into his residence. “They held my younger brothers at gunpoint and repeatedly asked about my whereabouts,” he said. “They ransacked the house, threw books outside, took some with them, and left after making threats.”  

Advocate Baloch alleged that his family has been facing repeated harassment for over a month. “They are regularly summoned to the FC camp and threatened. They are told to ‘make Israr understand’ and to keep me away from political activities, or else the entire family will suffer the consequences.” 

He said the intimidation stems from his legal work defending BYC leaders and citizens targeted in recent state crackdowns. “If any harm comes to me or my family, the responsibility will lie with the state and its institutions,” Advocate Baloch said. “We will not be silenced. The struggle for truth and justice will continue.”

Meanwhile, Dr Sabiha Baloch, a central BYC leader, condemned the raid in a post on social media platform X.

“Israr Baloch, an advocate representing illegally detained BYC leaders, has been facing serious threats. His home was raided, books were destroyed, and his family intimidated,” she wrote. “In Pakistan, political workers and frontline human rights defenders are being arbitrarily detained. Now, even lawyers pursuing legal remedies are being harassed.”

She added that the repeated attempts to link peaceful activism with militancy serve only to justify state violence. “We urge national and international human rights institutions to take immediate notice and hold the state accountable,” she said.

Latest News

Five Bodies Recovered in Hub, Khuzdar, Surab and Kharan

The bodies of five individuals have been recovered from different areas of Balochistan, according to local authorities...

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons Says Social Media Accounts Have Been Suspended

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), an organisation that campaigns against enforced disappearances in Balochistan, has reported the suspension of several of...

Eight People Reportedly Disappeared in Balochistan and Karachi; Four Recovered in Quetta

Eight people have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from Chagai, Quetta and Karachi, while four people who were previously subjected to alleged enforced...

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Nehing River, Tump,...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...