London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Zhob: Suicide attack on JI Chief Siraj ul-Haq’s convoy

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

A suicide bomber targeted the Jamaat-i-Islami chief Siraj ul-Haq in Zhob town of Balochistan on Friday.

According to Jamaat-i-Islami Secretary General Ameer ul-Azeem, Siraj-ul-Haq has been attacked by a suicide bomber in Balochistan. The assailant died on the spot but Siraj ul-Haq and all other companions are safe, he added. However, according to other sources, at least five people have been injured in the blast.

The police have confirmed the news of an explosion near Siraj ul-Haq’s convoy in Zhob and said that he remained safe in the blast. As per initial reports, the suicide vest could not blow up completely, which is said to be the reason that the JI chief remained unhurt.

According to the Police, there was a Jamaat-e-Islami meeting in Zhob today and Siraj-ul-Haq was supposed to address the meeting.

The attack took place on the main highway in Zhob when the JI Chief was traveling from Quetta to Zhob for participating in the gathering.

However, no group has taken responsibility for the attack yet.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Family Protests in Karachi After Missing Student Allegedly Killed in Fake Encounter

Families of Baloch missing persons staged a protest outside the Karachi Press Club against what they described...

CTD Claims Six Killed in Barkhan Operation as Families Identify Some as Previously Missing Persons

The Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) has claimed that six armed individuals were killed during an intelligence-based operation in Barkhan, while all security...

BLA Media Wing Releases Details Five More Members Killed in Second Phase of ‘Operation Herof’

The media wing of the Baloch “pro-independence” group Baloch Liberation Army (BLA), known as Hakkal, has released photographs and biographical details of...

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement restrictions across the city, according...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...