London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Armed men kidnap 6 miners from Mach

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

According to reports, six miners working in different coal mines have been reportedly kidnapped by unidentified armed men from the Machh area of Balochistan, on Sunday.

“Pamphlets were distributed to coal miners a few days earlier by a militant group instructing them to close their work in the area,” a police official said.

The kidnapped miners were identified as Sartaj, Jamadar, Rozi Khan, Barkat Ali, Amanullah, and Jamal Khan Kakar. The Mach Police were informed by their co-workers about the incident.

According to sources, A large number of armed men entered the Mach mines area and kidnapped six coal miners. The unidentified armed men disappeared into the mountains. Security forces rushed to the spot and launched a search operation in the area.

It is to be noted that a Baloch “pro-independence” armed group, the Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) is active in the region and the group has claimed responsibility for multiple attacks on Pakistani law-enforcement forces and government installations in the past. BLA has warned the mining companies and coal miners to stop extracting coal in the region, as the group says that such acts are exploitation of Balochistan’s natural resources without the consent of the local population. The nationalist armed groups and political parties claim that “Pakistan has forcefully occupied Balochistan and it is exploiting natural resources of the region without benefiting its citizens.

While Sunday’s kidnapping incident has not been taken by any group so far.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Military Warns Against ‘Disrupting Peace’ in Balochistan Ahead of Protest March

Pakistan’s military has warned that no one will be allowed to “disrupt peace” in Balochistan, as political...

Government Delegation Holds Talks with Akhtar Mengal at Lakpass Sit-In

A government delegation visited the Lakpass sit-in site near Quetta on Saturday, attempting to negotiate with Balochistan National Party-Mengal (BNP-M) leader Sardar...

Khuzdar: ‘Forcibly Disappeared’ Man Among Three Killed in Alleged Fake Encounter

A young man reportedly detained by Pakistani forces last year has been identified among three people killed in an alleged staged encounter...

Mahrang Baloch Rejects Release Offer, Demands Freedom for All Detained Activists

Negotiations between Pakistani authorities and detained Baloch activist Dr Mahrang Baloch have failed after she rejected a conditional offer for her release,...

Dera Bugti: Youth Goes Missing After Alleged Detention by Pakistani Forces

A young man has reportedly gone missing after being allegedly detained by Pakistani military forces in the Dera Bugti district of Balochistan.