London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Pakistan’s opposition parties form alliance to oust Govt

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The major opposition parties of Pakistan demanding country’s Prime Minister Imran Khan’s immediate resignation.

According to details, the country’s major Opposition parties have launched an alliance to hold a countrywide protest movement to oust PTI led government.

A joint resolution consisting on 26 points was adopted on Sunday by the All-Parties Conference (APC), which was hosted by the Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) and attended by Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N), Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam Fazl (JUI-F) and several other parties.

At a joint press conference after the end of the multi-party meeting, JUI-F head, Mualana Fazl ur Rehman read out the resolution and said the opposition parties had agreed to launch an alliance called Pakistan Democratic Movement (PDM) to organise countrywide protests against the Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) government from October.

The resolution said that the Imran Khan’s government had been granted “fake stability by the same establishment” that interfered with the elections to make a government they see fit.

In a reference to the Pakistan army, the resolution expressed “extreme concern” over the increasing interference of the establishment in the country’s internal affairs and regarded it as a “danger to the nation’s stability and institutions”.

As per the PDM, the protests would start in phases. In the first phase, the opposition parties will hold joint rallies in all provinces in October. The second phase will begin in December. Finally, a “decisive” long march towards Islamabad would start in January. 

The 26-point resolution contains points such as, re-election and electoral reforms, they won’t cooperate with the current government in legislative process, demanding of collective resignation from assemblies.

The multi-party conference also called for presenting the “missing persons” before the judiciary and an end to the practice of lifting people. It rejected the plan for holding local government elections on non-party basis and called for implementation of the Aghaz-i-Huqooq Balochistan Programme.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Family Protests in Karachi After Missing Student Allegedly Killed in Fake Encounter

Families of Baloch missing persons staged a protest outside the Karachi Press Club against what they described...

CTD Claims Six Killed in Barkhan Operation as Families Identify Some as Previously Missing Persons

The Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) has claimed that six armed individuals were killed during an intelligence-based operation in Barkhan, while all security...

BLA Media Wing Releases Details Five More Members Killed in Second Phase of ‘Operation Herof’

The media wing of the Baloch “pro-independence” group Baloch Liberation Army (BLA), known as Hakkal, has released photographs and biographical details of...

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement restrictions across the city, according...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...