London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

BSO-Azad Condemns Alleged Fake Encounters, Announces Week-Long Campaign

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Baloch Students Organization-Azad said on Saturday that the killing of forcibly disappeared Baloch persons in what it described as “fake encounters” reflected the Pakistani state’s “hatred and inhuman mindset” towards the Baloch nation, as the group announced a week-long social media campaign against alleged extrajudicial killings and other abuses in Balochistan.

In a statement, BSO-Azad central spokesperson Sholan Baloch said the Baloch national movement was becoming more organised despite enforced disappearances, custodial killings, collective punishment and other forms of repression.

He said public participation in and support for the movement had continued to grow because of the sacrifices of “martyrs”, the courage of prisoners held in torture cells and resistance against oppression.

The spokesperson said the Pakistani state was attempting to weaken the movement through propaganda, intimidation and violence after failing to stop growing public support for it.

BSO-Azad said enforced disappearances of political workers, the dumping of mutilated bodies, harassment of families and demolition of homes had become part of what it described as state tactics in Balochistan.

It cited the recent recovery of five bodies in Panwan, in the Jiwani area of Gwadar, saying the men had been forcibly disappeared and later killed in what it described as a fake encounter. One of them was a schoolteacher, the group said.

The group also said bodies of forcibly disappeared persons had been recovered in recent months from Panjgur, Kech, Gwadar, Quetta, Sibi and Khuzdar.

“By killing forcibly disappeared persons in fake encounters, the occupying state is expressing its hatred toward the Baloch nation,” the statement said.

BSO-Azad accused Pakistan of carrying out the “genocide of the Baloch people in an extremely deceitful and organised manner”.

The group said its week-long social media campaign would highlight “atrocities, extrajudicial killings and fake encounters” in Balochistan through documentary evidence, data and reports.

It called on Baloch political organisations, human rights activists and social media users to take part in the campaign and “become the voice of occupied Balochistan”.

Latest News

Enforced Disappearances Continue in Balochistan as Families Endure Prolonged Distress, Says VBMP Chairman

A protest camp organized by the Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP) against enforced disappearances in Balochistan...

Footage of BLA Operation in Pishin Fuels Debate Over Support for Baloch Movement Among Pashtuns

Footage from an hours-long operation by the Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) in Balochistan’s Pashtun-majority Pishin district, during which fighters destroyed a police...

Workers Building Pakistani Forces Post Detained in Kharan; Five Vehicles Seized in Chagai

Armed fighters seized five commercial vehicles on the Quetta-Taftan highway in Chagai and detained workers building a post for Pakistani forces in...

Mastung: Four Orchard Workers Killed, Three Injured in Reported Drone Strike

Four orchard workers were killed and three others injured in what local and rescue sources described as a drone strike in the...

Two Men Reportedly Forcibly Disappeared, Five Others Recovered

Two young men were reported missing after being taken from their homes in Quetta in July and August, while five people who...