London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Armed Group Claims Control of Chagai Town; Military Convoy Attack Reported in Washuk

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Reports have emerged of separate security incidents in the districts of Chagai and Washuk, where armed men were said to have entered a town in Chagai and an attack was reported on a convoy of Pakistani forces in Washuk.

According to local sources, a large number of armed individuals entered Chagai town on Thursday and allegedly took control of several government facilities, including police stations, Levies posts, banks and administrative offices.

Pakistani authorities had not issued an official statement regarding the situation at the time of reporting.

Meanwhile, in the Sechi area of Washuk district, reports indicated that a convoy of Pakistani forces came under attack. According to initial information, a three-vehicle convoy was first targeted in an improvised explosive device (IED) blast, after which armed men reportedly opened fire.

Sources said the attack resulted in casualties, although the number of those killed or injured could not be independently confirmed.

In a statement issued to the media, Balochistan Liberation Front spokesperson Major Gwahram Baloch claimed that BLF fighters had carried out an operation in Chagai town and had taken control of key government buildings, including police and Levies stations.

He further claimed that BLF members had established positions on major roads and entry points to the town and that the operation remained ongoing at the time of the statement.

The spokesperson said details regarding casualties and material losses would be released after the completion of the operation.

Pakistani authorities had not publicly responded to the BLF’s claims by the time of publication. The situation in both Chagai and Washuk remained unclear.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...

India Claims Arrest of More Than 200 Members of Alleged ISI-Backed Network Across 14 States

India's Home Minister Amit Shah has claimed that security forces arrested more than 200 members of an alleged Pakistan-backed militant network and...

BLA Claims 26 Pakistani Personnel Killed in 22 Attacks, Accuses Army of Civilian and Detainee Deaths in Surab and Panjgur

The Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) has claimed responsibility for 22 attacks across Balochistan over an eight-day period, saying 26 Pakistani military and...

Quetta: Two Previously Missing Men Reappear as VBMP Protest Camp Marks 6,330th Day

Two men who were allegedly forcibly disappeared from Quetta earlier this year have surfaced and been transferred to Huda Jail, while a...