London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Armed Fighters Reportedly Seize Government Sites in Chagai, Attack Military Convoy in Washuk

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Armed fighters took control of government buildings and security posts in Balochistan’s Chagai town on Thursday, while a Pakistani military convoy came under a bomb and gun attack in Washuk district, local sources said.

The sources said a large number of fighters entered Chagai and seized government offices, banks, Levies stations and police stations. It was not immediately clear whether clashes had taken place or how long the buildings remained under their control.

In the Seechi area of Washuk, a three-vehicle military convoy was reportedly targeted first with an improvised explosive device and then with gunfire.

Preliminary reports indicated casualties among the personnel. However, no confirmed toll was immediately available.

The latest incidents came amid a series of major attacks across Balochistan. A day earlier, a Pakistani military convoy was ambushed near Walpat in Bela while travelling along the Quetta-Karachi highway.

The Pakistani military confirmed that one junior commissioned officer and 10 soldiers were killed, while the Baloch Liberation Army later claimed responsibility and put the toll at 17.

In Khuzdar on Wednesday, the BLA also claimed its Majeed Brigade had carried out a vehicle-borne attack on a fortified compound linked to Shafiq Mengal, whom the group describes as the head of a pro-government armed militia.

No group had claimed responsibility for the latest incidents in Chagai and Washuk at the time of publication, while Pakistani authorities had not issued a statement.

Latest News

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...

India Claims Arrest of More Than 200 Members of Alleged ISI-Backed Network Across 14 States

India's Home Minister Amit Shah has claimed that security forces arrested more than 200 members of an alleged Pakistan-backed militant network and...

BLA Claims 26 Pakistani Personnel Killed in 22 Attacks, Accuses Army of Civilian and Detainee Deaths in Surab and Panjgur

The Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) has claimed responsibility for 22 attacks across Balochistan over an eight-day period, saying 26 Pakistani military and...

Quetta: Two Previously Missing Men Reappear as VBMP Protest Camp Marks 6,330th Day

Two men who were allegedly forcibly disappeared from Quetta earlier this year have surfaced and been transferred to Huda Jail, while a...