London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Quetta: Two Brothers of BLA Suicide Attacker Allegedly Detained by Pakistani Forces After Train Bombing

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Pakistani security forces reportedly raided the home of a member of the Majeed Brigade in Quetta following Sunday’s attack on a military shuttle train, with family sources alleging that two of his brothers and two cousins were taken into custody and moved to undisclosed locations.

According to local sources, the raid was carried out at the residence of Bilal, identified by the Baloch Liberation Army(BLA) as the “fidayee” (suicide attacker) involved in the attack targeting a shuttle train transporting Pakistani military personnel from Quetta Cantonment to Quetta Railway Station.

One of the detained brothers was identified as Babul, while the identities of the other relatives were not immediately confirmed.

Sources said security personnel allegedly searched the house, questioned family members and later took the four individuals away. Their whereabouts remain unknown.

Earlier this year, in February, Bilal’s father had held a press conference at the Quetta Press Club publicly distancing himself from his son.

According to reports, attack in Quetta targeted a shuttle train carrying military personnel travelling from the cantonment area to the railway station before onward departures towards other parts of Pakistan. The BLA claimed responsibility for the bombing.

Pakistani authorities have not issued an official statement regarding the reported detentions of Bilal’s relatives.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Quetta: Two Brothers of BLA Suicide Attacker Allegedly Detained by Pakistani Forces After Train Bombing

Pakistani security forces reportedly raided the home of a member of the Majeed Brigade in Quetta following Sunday’s attack on a...

Quetta, Mastung: Three More ‘Forcibly Disappeared’, One Recovered

Three additional cases of alleged enforced disappearances have been reported from Quetta and Mastung, while another previously missing man has reportedly been recovered.

Mastung: University of Gwadar Vice Chancellor and Colleagues Recovered

The Vice Chancellor of the University of Gwadar, Professor Abdul Razzaq Sabir, along with three others who were abducted earlier this month near Mastung, have...

Kech: Man Allegedly Disappeared After Detention by Pakistani Forces

A case of alleged enforced disappearance has been reported from the Dasht Bilnagor area of Kech District, where a man is said to...

BLA Claims 25 Attacks Across Balochistan Over One Week

The Baloch Liberation Army (BLA), claimed responsibility for 25 attacks carried out across different parts of Balochistan between 15 and 22 May, targeting Pakistani military forces,...