London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

BLA Identifies Bilal Shahwani as Attacker in Quetta Train Blast

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The Baloch Liberation Army said on Sunday that the attacker who carried out a deadly blast targeting a shuttle train in Quetta was Bilal Shahwani, also known as Saahin, a member of its Majeed Brigade and an organisational commander.

The group had earlier claimed responsibility for the attack near Chaman Phatak, where sources said at least 27 people were killed and 70 others injured when an explosion hit a train carrying military personnel and their families from Quetta’s cantonment area.

The blast derailed the engine and three coaches, while two coaches overturned, according to Pakistan’s railways ministry. Rescue operations were launched after security forces cordoned off the area.

Sources said 336 military personnel were on board the train, including 11 JCOs, 165 army personnel, 109 recruits, 14 NCBs/SW staff and 37 AFMs. The train was also carrying 74 weapons and 7,320 rounds of ammunition.

In its latest statement, the BLA said the attack was carried out by the Majeed Brigade, its “fidayee” unit, and targeted what it described as a military shuttle train transporting Pakistani army personnel from Quetta Cantonment to the Jaffar Express.

The group identified Shahwani as a 25-year-old resident of Killi Sarde in Sariab, Quetta, and the son of Chief Abdul Ghani Shahwani. It said he joined the Baloch armed movement in 2020 and was inducted into the Majeed Brigade in 2022 at his own request.

According to the BLA, Shahwani had remained active on the Nagaho, Dasht Kambela, Quetta and Kalat fronts and had risen to command because of what the group described as his military performance and organisational discipline.

The group said Shahwani had directly commanded major attacks and guerrilla operations across the Dasht Kambela front during the past six months. It also said he led vanguard units on the Kalat front during “Operation Herof 1” and commanded “fidayee” units in Quetta’s Red Zone during “Operation Herof 2”.

“The successful targeting this morning of the occupying forces’ personnel, exactly at the moment of their clandestine transfer from Quetta Cantonment to the Jaffar Express via the shuttle train, is a clear testament to the deep penetration of BLA’s intelligence wing, ZIRAB, and the combat expertise of Commander Bilal Shahwani,” the statement said.

The BLA said an active field commander carrying out a “fidayee” mission reflected what it called the group’s “institutional evolution and ideological superiority”.

It said the attack showed that the BLA had moved beyond traditional guerrilla methods into what it described as a “modern military structure”, where commanders prioritised collective goals over individual roles.

The group said a detailed report on the casualties and material losses caused by the attack would be issued later.

Latest News

BLA Claims 26 Pakistani Personnel Killed in 22 Attacks, Accuses Army of Civilian and Detainee Deaths in Surab and Panjgur

The Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) has claimed responsibility for 22 attacks across Balochistan over an eight-day period,...

Quetta: Two Previously Missing Men Reappear as VBMP Protest Camp Marks 6,330th Day

Two men who were allegedly forcibly disappeared from Quetta earlier this year have surfaced and been transferred to Huda Jail, while a...

Karachi: 10 People, Including Brother of Former BSAC Chairman, Reportedly Forcibly Disappeared

Ten people, including Khalid Baloch, brother of former Baloch Students Action Committee (BSAC) chairman Shabbir Baloch, have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from...

Road Closures by Pakistani Forces in Panjgur Market Disrupt Business Activity, Traders Say

Traders, workers and residents in Panjgur have reported difficulties following the closure of several roads in the town's main market area, which...

Military Operations Reported in Mastung, Khuzdar and Kech

Reports of military operations have emerged from several areas of Balochistan, including Mastung, Khuzdar and Kech, involving aerial and ground activity.