London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

BYC Says Two Men Disappeared While Attending Court Hearings In Quetta

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) said the enforced disappearance of people who are complying with court proceedings is “the worst form of state repression”, as it alleged that two men linked to its cases were taken while attending hearings.

In a statement, the BYC said that since a crackdown on the organization began on March 18, 2025, hundreds of people have been arrested and dozens of cases registered, including against BYC leaders and other activists.

It said many of those named in FIRs were arrested during protests, later released on bail, and have continued to appear in what it described as jail trials.

The group said that despite this, at least two individuals had been subjected to enforced disappearance. It said Meraj, a resident of Gresha, was taken from Quetta last week while he was regularly appearing in court, adding that Abdul Ghaffar Kiyyazai was taken two days ago while attending hearings in the same cases.

The BYC said the disappearances were “extremely concerning” and argued that taking people who have surrendered to the law and are appearing in legal proceedings amounted to the state contradicting its own courts.

It also alleged that other BYC members were facing restrictions on movement under the Fourth Schedule, NACTA and other laws, and claimed that in some cases family members of activists were taken into custody to pressure them into distancing themselves from the organization or giving forced statements.

The statement said lawyers defending the cases were also facing harassment and pressure. It alleged that during recent court appearances, lawyers and their associates were harassed, attempts were made to obtain their personal information, and threats were issued.

It said BYC leaders protested during a jail trial at Hudda Jail on Thursday and boycotted the hearing, telling the judge that despite being on bail, the enforced disappearances of Meraj and Abdul Ghaffar should be addressed. The group said it held military and intelligence agencies responsible.

The BYC said it would continue its campaign against enforced disappearances and what it described as “Baloch genocide”.

Pakistani authorities did not immediately comment.

Latest News

Quetta: VBMP Says It Faces Threats to End Protest Camp, Vows to Continue the Campaign

The Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP) has alleged that it is receiving threats aimed at forcing...

The Killing of Ghamkhwar Hayat and the Shrinking Space for Thought in Balochistan — TBP Report

By Yaran Diyar In the Brahui language, “Ghamkhwar” means “one who consumes sorrow” or “one who carries the grief...

SRA Urges Sindhi Population to Avoid State-Linked Projects in Balochistan Amid Ongoing “War”

The Sindhudesh Revolutionary Army (SRA) has issued a statement describing the situation in Balochistan as a “state of war” and urging Sindhi...

Elderly Man Killed in Reported Firing Incident by Pakistani Forces in Kech

An elderly man was killed in a firing incident reportedly involving Pakistani military forces in the Drachkoh area of Dasht, Kech district,...

BLF Claims Eight Separate Attacks Across Balochistan, Says 15 Pakistani Security Personnel Killed

The Balochistan Liberation Front (BLF) has claimed responsibility for a series of coordinated attacks carried out across several regions of Balochistan, including...