London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Pakistan, Afghan Forces Clash as Both Sides Claim Retaliatory Attacks

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Afghanistan’s Taliban authorities said on Thursday they had launched attacks on Pakistani military positions along the border in response to Pakistani air strikes carried out last week, as Pakistan said its forces had retaliated with return fire.

In a statement , the media office of Afghanistan’s eastern military corps said “heavy clashes” had begun “in response to the recent air strikes carried out by Pakistani forces in Nangarhar and Paktia” provinces.

Taliban spokesperson Zabihullah Mujahid said on X that “large-scale offensive operations” had been launched against Pakistani military positions along the Durand Line “in response to repeated provocations.”

In a separate statement, he said “specialized laser units” were operating at night.

Mujahid also claimed that about 40 Pakistani soldiers had been killed in Kunar and warned that if Pakistan struck Kabul or other major cities, Afghanistan would “target their key centres and important cities.” He added that the Taliban was not seeking to expand the conflict but would retaliate if attacked.

Afghan security sources said fighters of the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan had captured 13 Pakistani outposts during Thursday’s clashes. They said the posts were seized in the Goshta district of Nangarhar province and in areas near Kunar province.

Meanwhile, Pakistan’s Ministry of Information and Broadcasting said on X later on Thursday that Pakistani troops had delivered an “immediate and effective response” to Taliban fire across “several sectors” in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province.

Military officials said early Friday that Pakistan had carried out additional strikes on the Afghan cities of Kabul and Kandahar.

Pakistani authorities said their “counter strikes” were carried out in response to “unprovoked Afghan attacks,” while the Taliban said their operations were retaliation for earlier Pakistani air strikes inside Afghan territory.

Latest News

SRA Urges Sindhi Population to Avoid State-Linked Projects in Balochistan Amid Ongoing “War”

The Sindhudesh Revolutionary Army (SRA) has issued a statement describing the situation in Balochistan as a “state...

Elderly Man Killed in Reported Firing Incident by Pakistani Forces in Kech

An elderly man was killed in a firing incident reportedly involving Pakistani military forces in the Drachkoh area of Dasht, Kech district,...

BLF Claims Eight Separate Attacks Across Balochistan, Says 15 Pakistani Security Personnel Killed

The Balochistan Liberation Front (BLF) has claimed responsibility for a series of coordinated attacks carried out across several regions of Balochistan, including...

Four Reportedly Forcibly Disappeared in Chagai, Gwadar, Dera Bugti and Quetta; Body of Missing Man Found in Panjgur

Reports of enforced disappearances continued to emerge from multiple regions of Balochistan, as four young men were allegedly detained by Pakistani forces...

Armed Checkpoints on Noshki Highway, 17 Individuals Linked to Reko Diq Project Detained

Armed men reportedly established checkpoints on sections of the Quetta–Taftan highway passing through Noshki, Dalbandin and Mastung, with regional sources claiming that...