London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Body Recovered in Kech; Two Reported Missing in Barkhan as Four Individuals Return Home

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

A body bearing multiple bullet wounds has been recovered from the Miskeen Nadi area of Buleda tehsil in Kech district, while two men were reportedly taken into custody in Barkhan and four previously missing individuals have returned home, according to local sources and families.

Police said the body found in Miskeen Nadi was identified as Nasram Pir Bakhsh, a resident of Minaz, Buleda. The body was taken into custody and transferred to the Teaching Hospital in Turbat for further procedures.

Family members stated that Nasram Pir Bakhsh had previously been subjected to enforced disappearance in October 2023 and was later released in June 2024. They allege that he was again taken into custody on 14 August 2024 and that his body, bearing signs of torture, was recovered on Wednesday. There has been no official statement from authorities regarding the circumstances of his death.

Separately, in Barkhan district, local residents reported that Azizullah Khethran Baloch, Vice Chairman of the Barkhan Youth Itehad(Alliance), was taken from his home at approximately 1am by personnel identified by locals as Pakistani security forces. His whereabouts remain unknown.

Missing Azizullah and Mirjan

On the same night, Azizullah’s cousin, Mirjan, was reportedly detained from his business premises in Barkhan town. Families have expressed concern about their safety. Authorities have not issued a statement on the reported detentions.

In other developments, four individuals previously reported missing have returned to their homes.

Nazir Ahmed, son of Ali Hassan and a resident of Besima in Washuk district, who was reportedly taken into custody on 17 February 2026, returned home on 24 February 2026, according to family sources.

Afzal, son of Sawali and a resident of Apsar, Turbat (Kech district), who was reported missing on 29 January 2026, also returned home on 24 February 2026.

Najibullah, son of Mothabar Muhammad Hassan and a resident of Nawano Zamran, who was reportedly taken from his neighbourhood on 18 February 2026, has likewise returned home.

Sources also stated that Nabeel Arman Baloch, who was reportedly detained in Islamabad a day earlier, has been safely recovered. His close associates confirmed his return, saying he is currently safe.

Meanwhile, the protest camp organised by Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP) against enforced disappearances continued for its 6,090th day on Thursday outside the Quetta Press Club, under the leadership of executive committee member Niaz Muhammad.

VBMP protes camp on the 6090th day

According to organisers, individuals from various walks of life visited the camp to express solidarity with the families of missing persons. Addressing participants, Niaz Muhammad said that enforced disappearances and alleged extrajudicial killings constitute serious violations of domestic law and human rights. He called on political parties, student organisations, human rights groups and relevant institutions to take effective measures to prevent enforced disappearances and ensure the recovery of missing persons.

He urged the government and state institutions to end enforced disappearances, produce detainees before courts of law where charges exist, and address the issue within the framework of national legislation.

Incidents of enforced disappearance and the recovery of bodies in Balochistan have continued to be reported from various districts, with families expressing concern over the safety and whereabouts of their relatives. Authorities have not issued comprehensive responses to the allegations.

Latest News

SRA Urges Sindhi Population to Avoid State-Linked Projects in Balochistan Amid Ongoing “War”

The Sindhudesh Revolutionary Army (SRA) has issued a statement describing the situation in Balochistan as a “state...

Elderly Man Killed in Reported Firing Incident by Pakistani Forces in Kech

An elderly man was killed in a firing incident reportedly involving Pakistani military forces in the Drachkoh area of Dasht, Kech district,...

BLF Claims Eight Separate Attacks Across Balochistan, Says 15 Pakistani Security Personnel Killed

The Balochistan Liberation Front (BLF) has claimed responsibility for a series of coordinated attacks carried out across several regions of Balochistan, including...

Four Reportedly Forcibly Disappeared in Chagai, Gwadar, Dera Bugti and Quetta; Body of Missing Man Found in Panjgur

Reports of enforced disappearances continued to emerge from multiple regions of Balochistan, as four young men were allegedly detained by Pakistani forces...

Armed Checkpoints on Noshki Highway, 17 Individuals Linked to Reko Diq Project Detained

Armed men reportedly established checkpoints on sections of the Quetta–Taftan highway passing through Noshki, Dalbandin and Mastung, with regional sources claiming that...