London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Baloch Tribal Elder Released After Three Months; Another Youth ‘Forcibly Disappeared’ in Karachi

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

A Baloch tribal elder and political activist from Quetta has returned home after more than three months in custody, while a young man has reportedly been forcibly disappeared in a separate incident in Karachi.

Nasir Qambarani Released After Three-Month Detention

Nasir Qambarani, a tribal elder and activist from Balochistan’s Quetta city, was released on Tuesday after being held incommunicado for over three months.

According to his family, he was detained by Pakistani security forces during a late-night raid on his residence on 17 March. No formal charges were filed against him, and authorities did not acknowledge his arrest throughout the period of his disappearance.

Following his detention, Qambarani’s family staged protests in Quetta calling for his release. The Human Rights Commission of Pakistan (HRCP) condemned the incident, describing it as a violation of constitutional and human rights.

On Tuesday, his family confirmed he had returned home safely. While no official statement has been issued regarding the circumstances of his release, the family expressed gratitude to all those who raised their voices for his recovery.

This is the second time Nasir Qambarani has reportedly been subjected to enforced disappearance. On 20 August 2015, he was allegedly abducted by Pakistani forces and held in illegal detention for nearly three years before being released in June 2018.

Youth ‘Forcibly Disappeared’ in Karachi Raid

In a separate incident, a young Baloch man was reportedly taken by security forces during an overnight raid in Karachi.

Abdul Rehman Baloch, the son of Khuda Bakhsh Baloch and a resident of Mauripur, was detained in the early hours of 15 June, according to his family.

Eyewitnesses said plainclothes individuals accompanied by military personnel entered the home around 12:30am and took Abdul Rehman without presenting a warrant or giving any explanation for the arrest.

Abdul Rehman Baloch

His whereabouts remain unknown.

The family has condemned the incident as “unlawful and unconstitutional” and called for his immediate and safe release.

Pakistani authorities had not issued any official statement regarding the incident at the time of publication.

Latest News

Five Bodies Recovered in Hub, Khuzdar, Surab and Kharan

The bodies of five individuals have been recovered from different areas of Balochistan, according to local authorities...

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons Says Social Media Accounts Have Been Suspended

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), an organisation that campaigns against enforced disappearances in Balochistan, has reported the suspension of several of...

Eight People Reportedly Disappeared in Balochistan and Karachi; Four Recovered in Quetta

Eight people have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from Chagai, Quetta and Karachi, while four people who were previously subjected to alleged enforced...

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Nehing River, Tump,...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...