London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Balochistan: 151 Enforced Disappearances, 23 Extrajudicial Killings in April – PAANK Report

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

A new report by the human rights wing of the Baloch National Movement (BNM) has documented a sharp rise in enforced disappearances and extrajudicial killings in Balochistan during April 2025.

According to the report released by PAANK, at least 151 people were forcibly disappeared across the region last month, while 23 individuals were killed in what the group described as extrajudicial killings.

PAANK said its data was compiled from verified incidents across all 18 districts of Balochistan, describing the situation as “a systematic state policy” targeting the Baloch population.

Kech district was identified as the most affected area, with 53 cases of enforced disappearance, followed by Gwadar (19 cases), Quetta (18), Dera Bugti (13), Panjgur (8), Awaran (7), and further cases reported from Barkhan, Sibi, Mastung, Lasbela, Khuzdar, Nushki, Chagai, and Surab.

While PAANK noted that 50 individuals were released from military custody in April, it said 23 others were killed either while in detention or after being abducted. The group cited the recovery of Abdul Malik Baloch’s body in Khuzdar six months after his disappearance, as well as the killings of Shah Nawaz, Zahoor Ahmad, and Habib Baloch in Awaran.

The report also highlighted the case of Sahil Baloch, a child abducted and murdered in Pasni, and the targeted killings of Bahadur Shafi and three of his relatives in Panjgur by what PAANK described as a “state-sponsored death squad.” In addition, it documented the killing of student and journalist Nabeel Baloch in Kech’s Tump area, and multiple cases of alleged “staged encounters” in Dukki.

PAANK accused the Pakistani military of operating secret detention centres where detainees are held incommunicado, without access to lawyers or family. It alleged that “state-sponsored death squads” continue to operate “with impunity and beyond the rule of law.”

The report called on the United Nations and international human rights organizations to conduct independent investigations into the incidents and hold Pakistan accountable under international law. It urged the international community to intervene, warning that the worsening human rights situation in Balochistan threatens not only the lives and rights of its people but also the broader peace and stability of the region.

Latest News

Killing of Prof. Ghamkhwar Hayat Draws Condemnation From Activists, Rights Groups, Student Bodies

Rights groups, student organisations and Baloch political activists on Sunday strongly condemned the killing of Brahui-language poet,...

Several Pakistani Forces Personnel Killed in Attacks Across Balochistan

Several Pakistani forces personnel were reportedly killed and injured in separate attacks in Kech, Mastung and Washuk districts of Balochistan, while the...

Baloch Artists Hold Memorial Event for Fighters Killed in BLA’s ‘Operation Herof II’

A cultural and musical gathering was held on Friday in memory of fighters killed during the Baloch Liberation Army’s “Operation Herof II”.

Three People, Including Student, Reported Missing in Balochistan

Three people, including a 15-year-old student, have been reported missing after allegedly being detained by Pakistani armed forces in Balochistan’s Noshki district...

BLA Claims Dalbandin Takeover, Declares ‘Complete Control’ of Quetta-Taftan Highway

The Baloch Liberation Army on Saturday said its fighters had taken “complete control” of Dalbandin city and declared control over the Quetta-Taftan...