London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Three Young Men ‘Forcibly Disappeared’ From Balochistan

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

At least three Baloch youths have been reportedly forcibly disappeared by the Pakistani forces from Hub Chowki, Mastung, and Awaran districts of Balochistan.

According to reports, Pakistani forces and intelligence agencies detained 21-year-old Jahanzeb Imam Jan, a resident of Dazin, Tump from Hub Chowki on Monday and shifted him to an undisclosed location.

Abductee Jahanzaib Imam Jan

On the other hand, another youngster, a resident of Mangochar has gone missing while en route from Balochistan’s capital Quetta to his native Mangochar in recent days.

Sources told the TBP correspondent that his family members last contacted the youth on his mobile phone in the Mastung area. The phone was cut off, later the young man’s mobile phone remained switched off, since then his whereabouts remain undisclosed.

The sudden disappearance of the youth has raised many questions and concerns as the enforced disappearances are in full swing in Balochistan. The youth’s family has expressed concern that Pakistani law-enforcement officials have forcibly disappeared the young man.

Meanwhile, the Human Rights Department of the Baloch National Movement (BNM), PAANK, on Monday confirmed another case of enforced disappearance in Awaran district of Balochistan.

According to Paank, Pakistani forces forcibly disappeared a youth named Adil son of Nawab from Awaran on October 13.

It’s pertinent to mention that thousands of people from all over Balochistan, including Mastung, have been victims of enforced disappearances — most of the missing persons have been reportedly killed in fake encounters by CTD and Pakistani law-enforcement agencies or have been released in a half-dead conditions.

SourceTBP

Latest News

The Killing of Ghamkhwar Hayat and the Shrinking Space for Thought in Balochistan — TBP Report

By Yaran Diyar In the Brahui language, “Ghamkhwar” means “one who consumes sorrow” or...

SRA Urges Sindhi Population to Avoid State-Linked Projects in Balochistan Amid Ongoing “War”

The Sindhudesh Revolutionary Army (SRA) has issued a statement describing the situation in Balochistan as a “state of war” and urging Sindhi...

Elderly Man Killed in Reported Firing Incident by Pakistani Forces in Kech

An elderly man was killed in a firing incident reportedly involving Pakistani military forces in the Drachkoh area of Dasht, Kech district,...

BLF Claims Eight Separate Attacks Across Balochistan, Says 15 Pakistani Security Personnel Killed

The Balochistan Liberation Front (BLF) has claimed responsibility for a series of coordinated attacks carried out across several regions of Balochistan, including...

Four Reportedly Forcibly Disappeared in Chagai, Gwadar, Dera Bugti and Quetta; Body of Missing Man Found in Panjgur

Reports of enforced disappearances continued to emerge from multiple regions of Balochistan, as four young men were allegedly detained by Pakistani forces...