London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Balochistan: Anti-polio campaign once again postponed

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The anti-polio campaign has been postponed for once again in Balochistan due to floods. 

According to reports, the Balochistan government has decided to postpone the anti-polio campaign scheduled to begin on September 5, a statement issued by the health department said.

The campaign has been postponed after floods wreaked havoc across Balochistan. As per officials, a new schedule for the anti-polio campaign will be announced later.

It is the second time so far that the government has postponed the anti-polio campaign. Earlier, the health department had postponed the campaign scheduled to begin on August 29.

Since the rains started in June, at least 295 people have been killed and 1.3 million people have been displaced in Balochistan. The Baloc­histan government on Wednesday declared 32 out of the total 34 districts “calamity-hit”.

Senior politician and former senator, Nawabzada Lashkari Raisani said that thousands of people were in desperate need of support in Balochistan. “The philanthropists should come forward and support the flood-affected people”, Raisani said.

He further added that people are deprived of a one-time meal and we should join hands to support them.

While on the other hand, government is being criticised for poor assistance and being “absent” in many flood-hit rural areas. According to local sources, they are on their own in such disastrous times.

Meanwhile a video of the government’s helicopter dropping relief items went viral on various social media networks. People on social media lashed out at the government for dropping relief items recklessly in flood-hit areas, wasting them.

While the government of Balochistan admitted on Thursday that the pilot of the helicopter that wasted flour bags meant for flood relief by dropping them from a great height, was forced to do so as he could not find a safe spot to land.

Latest News

Kech: Man Allegedly Disappeared After Detention by Pakistani Forces

A case of alleged enforced disappearance has been reported from the Dasht Bilnagor area of Kech District, where...

BLA Claims 25 Attacks Across Balochistan Over One Week

The Baloch Liberation Army (BLA), claimed responsibility for 25 attacks carried out across different parts of Balochistan between 15 and 22 May, targeting Pakistani military forces,...

BLA Identifies Bilal Shahwani as Attacker in Quetta Train Blast

The Baloch Liberation Army said on Sunday that the attacker who carried out a deadly blast targeting a shuttle train in Quetta...

Quetta Train Blast Kills at Least 27, BLA’s Majeed Brigade Claims Responsibility

At least 27 people were killed and 70 others injured on Sunday when an explosion targeted a shuttle train carrying military personnel...

Shaynaz Baloch: The Woman Commander of the BLA — TBP Report

By Fareed Baloch & Yaran Diyar At an undisclosed location in Balochistan, a woman dressed in combat gear stands among...