London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Awaran: Mortar Fire by Pakistani Forces Hits Residential Area, Seven Civilians Injured

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

At least seven civilians, including women and children, were injured after mortar shells fired by Pakistani armed forces struck residential areas in Awaran district of Balochistan on Friday, local sources said.

Eyewitnesses said multiple mortar rounds landed in a populated area, hitting several houses and a nearby market where families were present at the time. The injured were taken to hospital by local residents, with the condition of some reported to be critical.

There was no immediate comment from Pakistan’s military authorities regarding the incident.

Rights group Baloch Voice for Justice (BVJ) said the shells landed inside a populated market area where families were present, creating panic among residents carrying out routine activities.

In a statement, the group said the attack reflected a “consistent pattern of force used against unarmed civilians in Balochistan,” adding that women and children continued to be the most affected.

The group said that communities in Awaran had already faced repeated raids, checkpoints and cases of enforced disappearance, and said the use of heavy weapons in a civilian market showed a “clear disregard for civilian safety and basic humanitarian standards.”

BVJ called for urgent intervention by international human rights institutions, demanding independent and transparent investigations to identify those responsible and immediate medical assistance for all injured civilians.

The incident adds to a series of cases in which civilians have been harmed during military operations in different parts of Balochistan.

At the end of November, several mortar rounds struck homes in the Hoshab area of Kech district, injuring five girls. One of them later died while being transferred to Karachi for treatment, local sources said.

In September, Pakistani forces carried out multiple drone strikes during a military operation in Khuzdar district, including in Zehri tehsil and the Moola area, killing at least 11 people and injuring nine others.

The Pakistani military later confirmed the drone strikes in Zehri, claiming that members of a Baloch “pro-independence” armed group had been targeted. However, the Human Rights Commission of Pakistan (HRCP) and Amnesty International rejected those claims, raising concerns about civilian casualties and the absence of independent investigations.

Amnesty International urged the Pakistani government to “end the use of indiscriminate force in populated areas,” while the HRCP said civilians, including children, were killed when a wedding ceremony came under attack. The commission has repeatedly called on federal and provincial authorities to launch “immediate, transparent and independent inquiries” into military actions resulting in civilian loss of life.

Latest News

Family Protests in Karachi After Missing Student Allegedly Killed in Fake Encounter

Families of Baloch missing persons staged a protest outside the Karachi Press Club against what they described...

CTD Claims Six Killed in Barkhan Operation as Families Identify Some as Previously Missing Persons

The Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) has claimed that six armed individuals were killed during an intelligence-based operation in Barkhan, while all security...

BLA Media Wing Releases Details Five More Members Killed in Second Phase of ‘Operation Herof’

The media wing of the Baloch “pro-independence” group Baloch Liberation Army (BLA), known as Hakkal, has released photographs and biographical details of...

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement restrictions across the city, according...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...