London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Bodies of Two Forcibly Disappeared Baloch Youths Recovered in Karachi

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Two young individuals forcibly disappeared in August last year were found dead in Pakistan’s Karachi city on Wednesday.

According to reports, in August, 2023, Pakistani forces allegedly abducted two young men from the Liyari Singholane area of Karachi, were later killed and their bodies were recovered on Wednesday this week. The deceased have been identified as, Shoaib Ali, and Zaman Baloch.

On the social media platform X, the rights organization ‘Paank’, vehemently condemned the extrajudicial killings of both youths by the Pakistani forces.

Paank stated that Shoaib Baloch was forcibly disappeared by Pakistani forces on August 17, 2023. “Today, Shoaib’s family received a call from Pakistani intelligence agencies to collect his body from a hospital in Karachi,” it said.

https://twitter.com/paank_bnm/status/1773002340095684926

It’s worth mentioning that relatives of the deceased had also staged a protest outside the Karachi Press Club against their forced disappearance.

Latest News

Five Bodies Recovered in Hub, Khuzdar, Surab and Kharan

The bodies of five individuals have been recovered from different areas of Balochistan, according to local authorities...

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons Says Social Media Accounts Have Been Suspended

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), an organisation that campaigns against enforced disappearances in Balochistan, has reported the suspension of several of...

Eight People Reportedly Disappeared in Balochistan and Karachi; Four Recovered in Quetta

Eight people have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from Chagai, Quetta and Karachi, while four people who were previously subjected to alleged enforced...

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Nehing River, Tump,...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...