London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Families Protest in Turbat Over Authorities’ Refusal to Release Bodies of BLA Attackers

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

In Balochistan’s Turbat, Pakistani authorities are reportedly refusing to hand over the bodies of Baloch ‘fidayeen’ who executed a self-sacrificial attack on the PNS Siddique naval base on March 25, an operation that allegedly resulted in over thirty Pakistani military casualties.

According to reports, for three days, the families of the ‘fidayeen,’ along with civil society members and political activists, have been waiting at the Teaching Hospital in Turbat, demanding the immediate handover of the bodies.

After an extended wait with no response from the authorities, the families initiated a sit-in on Wednesday, blocking the M8 highway at D Baloch. By Thursday, the sit-in had been encircled by Pakistani forces, further escalating tensions.

A hospital source, speaking to The Balochistan Post under the condition of anonymity, revealed that authorities demanded video recordings and signing of a form from the families to claim the bodies.

However, the families unanimously rejected this requirement. The demand has been strongly criticized by both political and social circles, who argue that it has no legal basis and is allegedly used by Pakistani intelligence agencies for propaganda on social media and in the media.

A similar incident occurred in January when the civil administration in Quetta required families of Baloch ‘fidayeen’ from ‘Operation Dara-e-Bolan’ to sign a form before releasing the bodies. Nevertheless, under the leadership of Dr. MahRang, with support from political and social groups, the families refused to comply and ultimately received the bodies without signing the form.

Latest News

Five Bodies Recovered in Hub, Khuzdar, Surab and Kharan

The bodies of five individuals have been recovered from different areas of Balochistan, according to local authorities...

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons Says Social Media Accounts Have Been Suspended

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), an organisation that campaigns against enforced disappearances in Balochistan, has reported the suspension of several of...

Eight People Reportedly Disappeared in Balochistan and Karachi; Four Recovered in Quetta

Eight people have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from Chagai, Quetta and Karachi, while four people who were previously subjected to alleged enforced...

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Nehing River, Tump,...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...