London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

IHC Says Death Penalty Should Be Imposed for Enforced Disappearances

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The Islamabad High Court (IHC) on Tuesday summoned Caretaker Prime Minister Anwaar-ul-Haq Kakar to appear before the bench hearing the missing Baloch students’ case next week.

In a session presided over by Justice Mohsin Akhtar Kayani, grave concerns were expressed over the ongoing issue of enforced disappearances, with remarks that the death penalty should be imposed on those involved in such acts.

“People involved in enforced disappearances should be given the death penalty twice,” remarked Justice Kayani. He then asked the caretaker PM to appear in person on Monday at 10 AM to explain why a case should not be registered against him.

This marks the second summons for PM Kakar, who previously did not attend the court session due to being abroad, raising questions about the government’s seriousness in resolving this pressing issue.

Moreover, during Tuesday’s hearing, despite the serious tone set by the IHC, the government’s representatives sought an adjournment, citing the Attorney General’s unavailability—a request immediately rejected by Justice Kayani, who insisted on a timely response to the case involving the missing Baloch students.

Latest News

Five Bodies Recovered in Hub, Khuzdar, Surab and Kharan

The bodies of five individuals have been recovered from different areas of Balochistan, according to local authorities...

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons Says Social Media Accounts Have Been Suspended

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), an organisation that campaigns against enforced disappearances in Balochistan, has reported the suspension of several of...

Eight People Reportedly Disappeared in Balochistan and Karachi; Four Recovered in Quetta

Eight people have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from Chagai, Quetta and Karachi, while four people who were previously subjected to alleged enforced...

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Nehing River, Tump,...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...