London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Participants of Islamabad Sit-in Face Enforced Disappearances, Says MahRang Baloch

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Dr. MahRang Baloch, leader of the Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC), has expressed grave concerns about the enforced disappearances of individuals who participated in recent protests against ‘Baloch genocide.’

In a statement released on the social media platform X (formerly known as Twitter), Dr. MahRang said that since the start of the protests on November 23, numerous individuals have gone missing. Those who took part in the march to Islamabad in December and January have allegedly been subjected to harassment, enforced disappearances, pressure, and mistreatment.

According to Dr. MahRang, several participants of the march, including Gul Khan Shikari, Miran Shikari, Zahid (son of Akhtar Muhammad), and Amir Baloch from Mastung, have been forcibly disappeared.

“The families of Baloch missing persons who participated in the march are being forcibly disappeared by the state, a cruel act of targeting victim families to sabotage their struggle.” Dr. MahRang remarked, voicing deep concern for their safety and urging immediate action from human rights organizations.

The march, organized by the BYC from Turbat to Quetta and then to Islamabad, concluded after a 50-day sit-in due to government indifference and harassment. Protesters demanded an end to enforced disappearances and extrajudicial killings, the recovery of missing persons, restrictions on the Counter-Terrorism Department (CTD), and the dismantling of ‘state-sponsored death squads.’

Latest News

Five Bodies Recovered in Hub, Khuzdar, Surab and Kharan

The bodies of five individuals have been recovered from different areas of Balochistan, according to local authorities...

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons Says Social Media Accounts Have Been Suspended

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), an organisation that campaigns against enforced disappearances in Balochistan, has reported the suspension of several of...

Eight People Reportedly Disappeared in Balochistan and Karachi; Four Recovered in Quetta

Eight people have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from Chagai, Quetta and Karachi, while four people who were previously subjected to alleged enforced...

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Nehing River, Tump,...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...