London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

BLA Claims Responsibility for Detention of Two Pakistani Soldiers

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) has claimed responsibility for the detention of two Pakistani soldiers, including a senior non-commissioned officer, identified as Subaidar Mohammad Khan, and a sepoy, named Abdul Rasheed.

According to the group’s press release, the individuals were intercepted and detained by the BLA’s Special Tactical Operations Squad (STOS) in Margat Bolan on Wednesday. The group said that the operation was based on “information and intelligence from BLA’s intelligence wing.”

The BLA’s statement outlined Subaidar Mohammad Khan’s service record, indicating he had joined the Pakistani Frontier Corps Sibbi Scouts in 1981 and had been posted across various units. At the time of his detention, he was posted as a Subaidar in Frontier Corps Security Services to provide security at the Zarghoon gas field in Balochistan.

Sepoy Abdul Rasheed, also of the Frontier Corps Sibbi Scouts, had been assigned to duties at the Zarghoon gas field, with prior deployments at various outposts including Zafar, Haseeb, Double Four and Tauqeer.

The BLA indicated that following their investigations, the detained individuals would be presented before what they described as the “Baloch national court” to determine subsequent proceedings.

At the time of writing, the Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR), the official media wing of the Pakistan Armed Forces, has not issued any statement or confirmation regarding the claims made by the BLA.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Khuzdar: Elderly Woman ‘Forcibly Disappeared,’ Bringing Missing Family Members to Eleven

An elderly woman has been forcibly disappeared from Balochistan's Khuzdar district, bringing the number of missing members...

‘Curfew Will Remain Until Pro-State Rally Is Held,’ Pakistani Forces Warn Nushki Residents

A strict curfew imposed in Nushki since Feb. 6 has entered its second week, with residents saying Pakistani forces warned that the...

Final Day of BLA Ultimatum as Pakistani Military Launches Air Operations in Khuzdar and Lasbela

Saturday (21 February) marks the final day of an ultimatum issued by the Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) over the fate of seven...

BYC Announces One-Month Campaign Marking One Year of Leaders’ Detention

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has announced a one-month awareness campaign to mark the completion of one year of what it describes...

BLA Releases Footage of Majeed Brigade Fighter’s Final Moments With Her Mother

The Baloch Liberation Army has released a video showing Hawa Baloch with her mother in what the group said were her final...