London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Quetta: Militant attack on Pakistani forces, BLA claims responsibility

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Pakistani forces were attacked in Quetta city of Balochistan on Monday. Later on Tuesday, a “pro-independence” group, Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) claimed the responsibility.

According to reports, an outpost of Pakistani forces was attacked with a hand grenade bomb on Saryab flyover in capital city of Balochistan. 

Jeeyand Baloch, the spokesperson for the BLA, claimed responsibility of the attack in a press release on Tuesday. He said that their fighters targeted the check post of Pakistani forces with a hand grenade, which resulted in injuring a personal of Frontier Corps.

This is BLA’s third attack in last five days. Previous week, BLA also claimed responsibility of bombing an army vehicle in Margat area of ​​Bolan; a hand grenade attack on the house of a “state agent” in Khuzdar. 

Attacks on Pakistani forces by Baloch armed groups have been increased recently in different areas of Balochistan. The army officials have not yet commented on the latest attacks.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Five Bodies Recovered in Hub, Khuzdar, Surab and Kharan

The bodies of five individuals have been recovered from different areas of Balochistan, according to local authorities...

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons Says Social Media Accounts Have Been Suspended

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), an organisation that campaigns against enforced disappearances in Balochistan, has reported the suspension of several of...

Eight People Reportedly Disappeared in Balochistan and Karachi; Four Recovered in Quetta

Eight people have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from Chagai, Quetta and Karachi, while four people who were previously subjected to alleged enforced...

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Nehing River, Tump,...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...