London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Panjgur: Security forces guarding CPEC come under heavy attack

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

A Pakistani security forces convoy guarding the multi-billion dollar project has come under heavy attack in a locality of Panjgur, Balochistan.

According to details received by The Balochistan Post, unknown armed persons attacked a convoy of Pakistani security forces in Keelkor, a suburb of Panjgur in Balochistan on Thursday morning.

According to local sources, Pakistani forces suffered ‘heavy losses’ in the attack.

Pakistani Army and special services have been deployed in the area to protect China funded multi-billion dollar project, China Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC).

Security forces and personnel of construction company FWO, which is a subsidiary of Pakistani military, have continuously been targeted in the region by Baloch armed groups, who claim the CPEC was initiated without the ‘will and approval of Baloch nation’.

 

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Latest News

Five Bodies Recovered in Hub, Khuzdar, Surab and Kharan

The bodies of five individuals have been recovered from different areas of Balochistan, according to local authorities...

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons Says Social Media Accounts Have Been Suspended

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), an organisation that campaigns against enforced disappearances in Balochistan, has reported the suspension of several of...

Eight People Reportedly Disappeared in Balochistan and Karachi; Four Recovered in Quetta

Eight people have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from Chagai, Quetta and Karachi, while four people who were previously subjected to alleged enforced...

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Nehing River, Tump,...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...