London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Two Brothers Found Dead in Kech After Alleged Detention by Pakistani Forces

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Two brothers were found dead with gunshot wounds in Balochistan’s Kech district after allegedly being detained by Pakistani forces while returning home from Jiwani, local sources and a rights group said.

The brothers were identified as Imam and Muhammad Umar, sons of Muhammad Ilyas and residents of Shaban Bazaar in Mand. They worked as labourers in the Kuntani area of Jiwani.

According to local sources, the brothers were travelling back to Mand on Friday when their motorcycle ran out of fuel near Balicha Cross.

Witnesses alleged that Pakistani forces took the two men into custody at the location. Their bodies, bearing gunshot wounds, were later handed over to their family by police on Sunday.

The brothers were subsequently laid to rest in their ancestral graveyard in Soro, Mand.

Prior to the identification of the bodies, several social media accounts supportive of the Pakistani military claimed that two alleged militants had been killed in the area. Local sources later identified the deceased as the two brothers and disputed those claims.

There has been no official statement from the Pakistani military or other authorities regarding the incident.

Paank, the Human Rights Department of the Baloch National Movement (BNM), condemned what it described as the “extrajudicial killing” of the two brothers.

In a post on X, the rights group called for a “prompt, independent, impartial and transparent investigation” into the incident.

“If these allegations are confirmed, those responsible must be held accountable in accordance with international human rights standards,” the group said.

Paank also urged the authorities to ensure justice for the victims’ family and end what it described as a pattern of alleged enforced disappearances and unlawful killings in Balochistan.

Latest News

Quetta: Two Young Men Allegedly Forcibly Disappeared by Pakistani Forces

Two young men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Wali Jett,...

UBA, BRG Claim Responsibility for Attacks on Bridges and Power Infrastructure

The "pro-independence" Baloch armed groups, United Baloch Army (UBA) and Baloch Republican Guards (BRG) have separately claimed responsibility for a series of...

Khuzdar Lockdown to Continue Until Further Notice, Police Warn Residents

Khuzdar police administration has denied reports circulating on social media that the lockdown in the city has been lifted, stating that restrictions...

Kharan Military Operation: Civilian Reportedly Killed in Drone Strike

Pakistan Military has reportedly launched a large-scale military operation, involving ground and aerial forces, in Kharan district of Balochistan in the early...

Inside the Surab Bombing: A Village in Ruins, a Military Account in Dispute — TBP Report

By Fareed Baloch By around seven in the morning, some residents of Goandhan had already taken tea. In other...