London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Karachi CTD Arrest Claims Raise Questions Over Previous Disappearance Reports of Two Suspects

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) has claimed the arrest of two alleged members of the Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) during a joint intelligence-based operation with a federal intelligence agency in Karachi, Sindh, with explosives allegedly recovered from their possession.

According to a statement issued by the CTD spokesperson, the suspects were detained on July 6 during an intelligence-based operation. The department alleged that the two men were planning attacks on sensitive installations and law enforcement offices in Karachi.

The suspects were identified by the CTD as Mujahid Baloch and Fareed Baloch, also known as Zakir. Officials claimed they were operating in the city on the instructions of BLA commanders Sajid Baloch and Bashir Zaib Baloch.

The CTD said approximately four kilograms of explosives, detonators, primer cord, and ball bearings were recovered from their possession. A case has been registered, and further investigations are underway, officials said.

However, an investigation by The Balochistan Post (TBP) found that both individuals had previously been reported missing from Kech district, rather than Karachi.

According to details shared by the Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC), 18-year-old student Mujahid Dilwash, son of Dilwash and a resident of Karki Tejaban, Kech, was allegedly abducted on 23 December 2025 at around 1:00 am from Karki Tejaban. The BYC alleged that the abductors were personnel of the CTD and Military Intelligence (MI).

Similarly, 17-year-old student Fareed, son of Ijaz and a resident of Singabad Karki, Kech, was allegedly taken into custody on 19 December 2025 at around 2:00 pm from near the FC Camp in Tejaban, Kech. The BYC alleged that personnel from the Frontier Corps (FC), CTD, and Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) were involved in his disappearance.

Their families and the BYC had previously alleged that both individuals were subjected to enforced disappearance. Following their reported disappearances, family members staged a protest by blocking the M-8 CPEC highway near Tijaban in Kech. The road was reopened after approximately a week following assurances from the Deputy Commissioner of Kech.

The case gained further attention after two female relatives of the family — 27-year-old Hani Dilwash, who was reportedly eight months pregnant, and 17-year-old Hairnisa Wahid — were allegedly taken into custody during a raid in Hub Chowki, Balochistan, on 20 December 2025.

According to reports, Hani Dilwash was later released, while Hairnisa Wahid was subsequently presented before the media by the Balochistan government, which identified her as an alleged suicide bomber during a press conference, after months of her arrest.

The developments prompted criticism and concern from several human rights organisations and activists, who raised questions over allegations of enforced disappearances and the subsequent presentation of some missing persons as alleged militants. Pakistani authorities have previously rejected such allegations, stating that security operations are conducted against militant networks based on intelligence information.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Five Bodies Recovered in Hub, Khuzdar, Surab and Kharan

The bodies of five individuals have been recovered from different areas of Balochistan, according to local authorities...

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons Says Social Media Accounts Have Been Suspended

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), an organisation that campaigns against enforced disappearances in Balochistan, has reported the suspension of several of...

Eight People Reportedly Disappeared in Balochistan and Karachi; Four Recovered in Quetta

Eight people have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from Chagai, Quetta and Karachi, while four people who were previously subjected to alleged enforced...

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Nehing River, Tump,...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...