London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Four Killed, 18 Reported Missing After Hanna Urak Clash; Families Stage Sit-in in Quetta

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

At least four people were killed and seven others injured in an armed clash in the Hanna Urak area on the outskirts of Quetta, while families of 18 people reported missing following the violence staged a sit-in demanding their recovery.

According to Balochistan government officials, the clash took place on Sunday evening between local tribal residents and armed men in the Hanna Urak tourist area. The injured were taken to hospitals in Quetta, where an emergency was declared to facilitate their treatment.

Balochistan Home Minister Ziaullah Langove, however, put the toll at three killed and nine injured and said at least seven people had been abducted by the attackers.

Health Minister Bakht Muhammad Kakar said police, Frontier Corps personnel and other law enforcement agencies reached the area after the attack began and that a search operation was underway.

The Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) later issued a statement claiming that its fighters were involved in the clash.

The group alleged that its fighters were preparing to ambush Frontier Corps (FC) personnel when they came under attack from members of what it described as a local “Aman Committee”.

The TTP denied allegations circulating on social media that it had killed people taken into custody during the incident.

Meanwhile, residents and relatives of those reported missing launched a sit-in in Quetta, demanding the immediate recovery of 18 people whom they said had disappeared during or after the clash.

The protest committee demanded the recovery of all missing people from Killi Babri and Hanna Urak, dead or alive; the removal of militants operating in the area; and negotiations with senior state authorities over the situation.

The committee gave the authorities a three-day ultimatum to respond to its demands.

The Balochistan government later formed a committee comprising Home Minister Ziaullah Langove and Health Minister Bakht Muhammad Kakar to hold talks with the protesters.

It also directed the authorities to begin providing financial assistance and compensation to the affected families within two days.

Latest News

BLA Claims 26 Pakistani Personnel Killed in 22 Attacks, Accuses Army of Civilian and Detainee Deaths in Surab and Panjgur

The Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) has claimed responsibility for 22 attacks across Balochistan over an eight-day period,...

Quetta: Two Previously Missing Men Reappear as VBMP Protest Camp Marks 6,330th Day

Two men who were allegedly forcibly disappeared from Quetta earlier this year have surfaced and been transferred to Huda Jail, while a...

Karachi: 10 People, Including Brother of Former BSAC Chairman, Reportedly Forcibly Disappeared

Ten people, including Khalid Baloch, brother of former Baloch Students Action Committee (BSAC) chairman Shabbir Baloch, have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from...

Road Closures by Pakistani Forces in Panjgur Market Disrupt Business Activity, Traders Say

Traders, workers and residents in Panjgur have reported difficulties following the closure of several roads in the town's main market area, which...

Military Operations Reported in Mastung, Khuzdar and Kech

Reports of military operations have emerged from several areas of Balochistan, including Mastung, Khuzdar and Kech, involving aerial and ground activity.