London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

BLA Says More Than 20 Killed in Ongoing Majeed Brigade Attack on Shafiq Mengal’s Compound

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) said on Wednesday that its Majeed Brigade had launched an attack on the compound of Shafiq Mengal in Khuzdar, Balochistan, claiming more than 20 members of what it called his “death squad” had been killed.

BLA spokesperson Jeeyand Baloch said the assault began while Mengal was holding an “important meeting” with members of his armed group inside the compound.

A Majeed Brigade “Fidayee” fighter drove an explosives-laden vehicle into the compound, destroying a large section of the site and its outer defensive positions, the group said.

“Immediately after this powerful blast, other fidayeen of the Majeed Brigade successfully breached and entered the compound,” the statement said.

The BLA said Mengal was present at the site when the attack began but gave no information about his condition.

The group said the operation was continuing when the statement was issued and that “a detailed report and final statistics” would be released after its completion.

Latest News

Quetta: Two Young Men Allegedly Forcibly Disappeared by Pakistani Forces

Two young men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Wali Jett,...

UBA, BRG Claim Responsibility for Attacks on Bridges and Power Infrastructure

The "pro-independence" Baloch armed groups, United Baloch Army (UBA) and Baloch Republican Guards (BRG) have separately claimed responsibility for a series of...

Khuzdar Lockdown to Continue Until Further Notice, Police Warn Residents

Khuzdar police administration has denied reports circulating on social media that the lockdown in the city has been lifted, stating that restrictions...

Kharan Military Operation: Civilian Reportedly Killed in Drone Strike

Pakistan Military has reportedly launched a large-scale military operation, involving ground and aerial forces, in Kharan district of Balochistan in the early...

Inside the Surab Bombing: A Village in Ruins, a Military Account in Dispute — TBP Report

By Fareed Baloch By around seven in the morning, some residents of Goandhan had already taken tea. In other...