London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

BSO-Azad Pays Tribute to Four Baloch Activists Killed in Mashkay Raid

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The Baloch Students Organization–Azad (BSO-Azad) has issued a statement commemorating four Baloch political workers: Ejaz Baloch, Shahnawaz Baloch, Aftab Baloch, and Basit Baloch, who were killed following their alleged detention by Pakistani security forces in Awaran district in 2015.

In its statement, BSO-Azad described the men as “committed political activists” who were engaged in mobilizing and educating Baloch youth and advocating for political change in the region. The organization stated that the four had remained active despite what it called a period marked by enforced disappearances and extrajudicial killings in Balochistan.

According to the group, the incident occurred on April 21, 2015, when security forces allegedly raided the village of Gwarjik in Mashkay during a wedding ceremony. BSO-Azad claimed that several houses were set on fire and the four men were taken into custody. Their bodies were reportedly found a day later in the same area.

The statement further said that the deceased had also participated in humanitarian efforts, including relief work following the 2013 earthquake in Awaran.

BSO-Azad characterized the killings as part of a broader pattern of repression in Balochistan and reiterated its stance on the region’s political future. The organization paid tribute to the four men, describing their deaths as a loss to what it termed a wider political struggle.

Pakistani authorities have not publicly commented on the specific allegations related to this incident.

SourceBSO Azad

Latest News

Three People Allegedly Forcibly Disappeared in Balochistan, One Released

Three people have reportedly been forcibly disappeared from different areas of Balochistan, while one previously disappeared man...

Dr Sabiha Condemns Reported Threats to Shut Down VBMP Protest Camp

Baloch Yakjehti Committee leader Dr Sabiha Baloch has said enforced disappearances are an “unconstitutional, illegal and immoral” practice, as she condemned reported...

BLA Announces Permanent Policy Opposing Kidnapping for Ransom

The Baloch Liberation Army has announced what it described as a “clear and permanent organizational policy” against kidnapping for ransom, saying it...

Armed Fighters Block N-25 Highway in Khuzdar, Detain FC Personnel

Baloch fighters blocked sections of the N-25 highway in Khuzdar district, carried out snap checking, detained a Frontier Corps personnel and attacked a...

BLA Says ASF Deputy Director Wasim Ahmed in Its Custody

The Baloch Liberation Army on Friday said Deputy Director and Commanding Officer of the Airport Security Force, Wasim Ahmed, was in its...