London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Student Shot Dead in Buleda, BYC Alleges Targeted Killing by ‘State-Sponsored Death Squad’

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

An 18-year-old student was shot dead at his shop in Buleda, Kech district, in what the Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) said was a targeted attack carried out by a “state-sponsored death squad”.

“Chakar Baloch, son of Barkat, an 18-year-old student, was extrajudicially killed by a state-sponsored death squad. He was targeted at his own shop in Mehnaz, where armed men affiliated with a state-backed death squad opened fire on him, killing him on the spot,” the group said in a statement.

The BYC said the incident reflected what it described as a deliberate tactic aimed at silencing the Baloch population and spreading fear.

“This is the tactic used by the state to silence the Baloch, spread fear, and ensure that everyone is being targeted through collective punishment,” the statement said.

The group further characterised the killing as a “grave violation” of international human rights law, referring to Article 6 of the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights, which guarantees the right to life.

According to the BYC, the incident forms part of what it described as a continued pattern of targeted killings and violence in Balochistan.

“This continued pattern of violence in Balochistan is very alarming and getting worse with each passing day,” the statement said, adding that “in this wave of violence, no one is safe.”

The group also called on the United Nations and international human rights organisations to press for “independent and transparent investigations” into such incidents.

Latest News

Quetta, Mastung: Three More ‘Forcibly Disappeared’, One Recovered

Three additional cases of alleged enforced disappearances have been reported from Quetta and Mastung, while another previously missing man has...

Mastung: University of Gwadar Vice Chancellor and Colleagues Recovered

The Vice Chancellor of the University of Gwadar, Professor Abdul Razzaq Sabir, along with three others who were abducted earlier this month near Mastung, have...

Kech: Man Allegedly Disappeared After Detention by Pakistani Forces

A case of alleged enforced disappearance has been reported from the Dasht Bilnagor area of Kech District, where a man is said to...

BLA Claims 25 Attacks Across Balochistan Over One Week

The Baloch Liberation Army (BLA), claimed responsibility for 25 attacks carried out across different parts of Balochistan between 15 and 22 May, targeting Pakistani military forces,...

BLA Identifies Bilal Shahwani as Attacker in Quetta Train Blast

The Baloch Liberation Army said on Sunday that the attacker who carried out a deadly blast targeting a shuttle train in Quetta...