London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

BLF Claims Eight Killed in Series of Attacks Across Balochistan

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

At least eight Pakistani military personnel were killed and several others wounded in a series of attacks carried out by Balochistan Liberation Front (BLF) fighters across multiple districts of Balochistan between April 8 and April 12, the group’s spokesperson said.

In a statement, BLF spokesperson Major Gwahram Baloch said the operations targeted Pakistani military forces, Frontier Corps personnel and police posts in Awaran, Dasht, Quetta and Chagai, while communication infrastructure was also attacked in Barkhan, Jhao and Mashkay.

He said fighters ambushed a convoy of eight military vehicles in the Ahori area of Awaran, targeting the front and rear vehicles with rocket launchers and automatic weapons to restrict movement.

“In this coordinated attack, 3 enemy vehicles were destroyed, resulting in 5 military personnel killed on the spot and 4 seriously wounded,” the statement said.

In another operation, BLF fighters targeted a Frontier Corps bomb disposal team at Kunchati Cross in Dasht using a remote-controlled improvised explosive device, which the group said destroyed the vehicle and killed three personnel on board.

The statement also said that in Quetta’s Shadeni area, the group’s “urban guerrilla unit” detained three plainclothes police personnel whom it accused of extortion, confiscating their weapons and vehicle before releasing them.

In Chagai, the group said its fighters attacked and took control of police posts in the Aminabad and Karoduk areas, seizing official weapons and equipment before withdrawing.

The BLF said it had also attacked mobile communication towers in Barkhan, Jhao and Mashkay, setting fire to machinery and control rooms.

The group said the towers were being used for surveillance and monitoring, adding that the attacks were aimed at disrupting the state’s communication network.

Major Gwahram Baloch said the operations demonstrated the group’s ability to “strike anywhere, at any time” and warned that fighters were monitoring movements across highways and urban areas.

Meanwhile, another Baloch nationalist armed group, the Baloch Republican Guards (BRG), said its fighters destroyed surveillance cameras installed by Pakistani forces in the Sanni area of Kachhi district on April 13.

“Our organization, BRG, claims responsibility for this attack, and such operations will continue until the freedom of Balochistan is achieved,” BRG spokesperson Dostain Baloch said.

Pakistani authorities did not immediately comment on the claims.

Latest News

Quetta, Mastung: Three More ‘Forcibly Disappeared’, One Recovered

Three additional cases of alleged enforced disappearances have been reported from Quetta and Mastung, while another previously missing man has...

Mastung: University of Gwadar Vice Chancellor and Colleagues Recovered

The Vice Chancellor of the University of Gwadar, Professor Abdul Razzaq Sabir, along with three others who were abducted earlier this month near Mastung, have...

Kech: Man Allegedly Disappeared After Detention by Pakistani Forces

A case of alleged enforced disappearance has been reported from the Dasht Bilnagor area of Kech District, where a man is said to...

BLA Claims 25 Attacks Across Balochistan Over One Week

The Baloch Liberation Army (BLA), claimed responsibility for 25 attacks carried out across different parts of Balochistan between 15 and 22 May, targeting Pakistani military forces,...

BLA Identifies Bilal Shahwani as Attacker in Quetta Train Blast

The Baloch Liberation Army said on Sunday that the attacker who carried out a deadly blast targeting a shuttle train in Quetta...