London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Quetta: Four Killed, Three Injured in Targeted Attack on Shia Hazara Vendors; Protests Underway

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Four people were killed and three others injured in a shooting incident in Quetta, the capital of Balochistan, on Sunday.

According to initial reports, at least four people were killed and three others injured in a targeted attack on members of the Shia Hazara community in Quetta.

Police said that unidentified gunmen opened fire on vegetable vendors in the Hazar Ganji area, a locality on the outskirts of the city known for its wholesale market. The victims are believed to belong to the Hazara community, which has faced repeated incidents of violence in the past.

The injured were transported to Civil Hospital Quetta, where medical officials confirmed that some of the wounded were in critical condition. Security forces reached the scene shortly after the attack and cordoned off the area while an investigation was launched. No group has immediately claimed responsibility for the shooting.

In the aftermath of the incident, protests broke out in parts of the city. Demonstrators, including members of the Hazara community, staged a sit-in on the Western Bypass, placing the bodies of the victims on the road as part of their protest. The blockade caused significant disruption to traffic, with commuters stranded for several hours.

Protesters demanded immediate justice, enhanced security measures, and accountability from the authorities, accusing the government of failing to protect vulnerable communities. Officials have yet to issue a detailed statement on the incident, though security has reportedly been heightened in sensitive areas across Quetta.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Five Bodies Recovered in Hub, Khuzdar, Surab and Kharan

The bodies of five individuals have been recovered from different areas of Balochistan, according to local authorities...

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons Says Social Media Accounts Have Been Suspended

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), an organisation that campaigns against enforced disappearances in Balochistan, has reported the suspension of several of...

Eight People Reportedly Disappeared in Balochistan and Karachi; Four Recovered in Quetta

Eight people have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from Chagai, Quetta and Karachi, while four people who were previously subjected to alleged enforced...

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Nehing River, Tump,...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...